Last night i was dead asleep after taking a fresh shower. I don't know that taehyung is basically sleeping next to me last night. I saw his face infront of me as soon as i blink my eyes open.

I ought to kick him from my bed. but what jimin had send to me last night feel like a threat. So i advice myself to not kick taehyung away instead, i stuff his head with a pillow. But he just whine it out before continuing his sleep.

'i let you go only this once taehyung. You're lucky my dad didn't know you sleep in the same bed with me. Or you are  certainly a dead meat'

I walk to the bathroom and wash my face before bringing myself to the kitchen.

"Morning jimin-ah"

"Morning jin-hyung. What are you doing?" I ask while taking some cold water from the fridge to drink.

"Making breakfast like always"

"Oh. I help you"

"You will?"

"Yeah. Is that weird?"

"Yes?"

I don't know why jin oppa look surprised. But i just ignore him as soon as the pan and the ingredients are in my hands to make egg rolls for our breakfast.

I flip the egg and perfectly did three rolls of egg rolls. Jin take one piece after i finish cutting one roll of it.

"This is good. Jimin, since when you can cook?"

"Huh? Before this i was working at a restaurant, ofcourse i know how to cook in some way"

"Since when did you work at a restaurant?"

"Since hig... Ahh! I mean, i just played a game. Yeah.. urr.. a game about a virtual chef. T-they also teach us how to cook the dishes ahhahahaha..."

"Ah... Chincha? make sure to Let namjoon play that game too. make him atleast know how to use knife properly "

"Ne~"

*****

Today is a break day for BTS.

Namjoon plan to go for a walk around Seoul with our manager. Yoongi plan to sleep all day in his studio like always. Hoseok plan to dance in his friend studio. Jin planning to have a lunch in his family's house.

It was already afternoon and I was left alone with taehyung and jungkook in the dorm.

"Jungkook-ah. I'm hungry. Cook something for me" taehyung whine on the sofa next to jungkook that focus playing ps4.

"Ah hyung~ I'm too lazy to cook. Beside, I'm only know how to cook potato blaze that stuck in the plate. Let's order something"

"Let me cook something for us. I was bored anyway"

"Ne?! Jimin hyung no. Jin hyung gonna kill me if he knew i let you cook. Everyone know beside jin hyung, Only me and yoongi hyung is the only one know how kitchen actually works. Namjoon hyung even burn the kitchen before when he tried to make ramyeon"

Jungkook eyes was big open trying to stop me while taehyung beside him nodding as lips pouting.

"Psh.. am i your responsibility or what? I know how to cook and let me tell you something. I'm the one who prepare the egg rolls and kimchi chigae this morning"

"Chincha?!" They shout looking with a surprise face on me.

"Boys, let me show how pro cook. What do you want to eat?" I smirk.