10

Your POV

It's the fifth day at malta and our schedule today is to play water sport as banana boat, parasailing, wake boarding, canoeing, ski jet, jetovator, snorkeling and swimming with Stingray.

We split into two team.  Hyung team and maknae team. The hyung team start the activity with canoeing, parasailing, wake boarding and banana boat while we did the others first.

I was pretty much having fun this few days and having a quality time with eun woo oppa as my VJ and the other members because those crack heads didn't glued to me anymore.

But guess today I'm back glued to them again.

Jungkook is great in everything and he is actually fun to be with

Jungkook is great in everything and he is actually fun to be with. I also kind of mesmerized by his muscles and his six pack abs and his cuteness and his manliness ah, anyone can actually mesmerized by his everything.

I can assure that jungkook and i are having so much fun playing in the water but taehyung seems a bit lost to me. Well actually, he seems lost since a few days ago. He even talk less but because of the camera are around, he behave professionally.

We had tried all the water sport. Canoeing is our last activity as we plan to watch the sunset by the big lake.

As we canoeing on our own canoe in the middle of the lake. We stop to appreciate the scenery infront of us. The view of a cystal clear lake with a sunset in the very end.

Total Breathtaking.

"Ahh.. this is beautiful.  I hope the members are here to see this" jungkook said as inhaling the nature

"I know right"

'too bad jimin is not here'

"Let's go back before it gets darker" i suggest. Jungkook just nod ready to paddle our way back but taehyung stop our canoe with his paddle stick and point at something.

"What if we go there for a minute?" He said, pointing at a small island a few hundred meter infront of us.

"Maybe we should go back hyung. The sun almost set down. It will get darker later. And we don't have any light or staffs with us. They would worried"

"Yeah taehyung, jungkook's right.  let's go"

"Okay..." We continue to paddle our way back. Jungkook on the front, I'm in the middle and taehyung at the back. He paddling slowly because he still sulking.

"Aishh!" Taehyung shout in frustration from the back. When we turn our head to him. We saw him paddling with his hand to get his paddle stick a few meter away.

I Rolled my eyes before paddling my way to help him. Pushing his paddle stick to him so he can reach for it. But before he could reach it. He fall into the deep water.

I sigh looking at him. He flaps his arms in the water as if he didn't know how to swim.

"Taehyung come on. Don't joke around, it's already dark. Let's go" taehyung didn't stop and keep struggling as he scream for help. I was in panic seeing him shouting for help and helpless. Without waiting for jungkook paddling his canoe near us. I dip myself into the cold water to save him.