Behind The Scene

Y/n is taking her shower. Jungkook and taehyung get inside her room silently. Searching for something.

"Jungkook-ah, find that thing before jimin get out"

"I'm on it hyung" jungkook said searching all over the place. When he open the drawer if jimin's closet his eyes sparkling.

"Hyung! I found it."

"Nice job kookie-ah"

"It looks like he had open the pack."

"We could only take one from it " taehyung take one piece from inside the blue pack before they go outside. Sitting on a beanie chair in the corner of the hall.

"What is this thing? It looks like rice cakes" Jungkook said, examining the white thing in his hand.

"Maybe it's a snack or some good vitamin? My mom used to buy this thing and hide it from me. You know my mom likes health supplement and that kind if things"

Taehyung said. Torn open the wrapper before inserting the white things into his mouth. Trying to bite it.

"Oh?? It's chewy jungkook-ah. Do you want to taste it?"

Taehyung brought that white thing to jungkook lips. Being a curious bunny he is. He took a bite too. But that thing is too chewy to bite. So he just suck the thing.

He lick his lips and act like chef tasting certain food.

"This thing doesn't have any peculiar taste hyung"

"Do you think we should cook this thing first kookie?"

"I don't know. Maybe i could just google it."

Taehyung nod his head. Still trying to chew half of the white thing.

"What is this thing name again hyung?"

"Urmm.?? What is it just now? Te... Ti..tam.. tampon"

"Ahh... Tam... P. O. N"

Jungkook type the alphabet in the Google search engine. Waiting for the results.

When the results is out. He read them carefully and looking at some of the pictures they showed.

"Hyung... I-i think we s-shouldn't chew that t-thing. It's not f-f-food."

"Then what is this thing?"

Jungkook waste no more. He just show taehyung what he just read and saw.

After taehyung finish reading all of it.  he throw thing away before letting out a loud screams.

Followed by hoseok screams in a few second. Jumping around the hall from overly shocked.

The rest of the boys come over and asked hoseok what happen. But hoseok just point at the white thing on the floor.

They end up crouching on the floor to take a better look at the mysterious thing without even touch it.

"Jungkook take it" jin instruct

"Why would i?"

"Because you're the youngest"

"No! Why should i listen to your order?"

"Yah how old are you?"

"22"

"And how old i am?"

"You're getting older"

"wahhh this guy seriously. Yah, you have to be obedient to the older person."