3

Your pov
Rooftop house

"Yah y/n, you sure you don't want to think it over?"

"No. Don't you know how scary a person can be? Imagine when army know that the jimin is not 'their' jimin. I could die"

"Yah y/n..."

"No unnie, no."

"You know what? Fine! You cold hearted woman!" Unnie said, turning away from me, crossing her arm.

"It's not that i... you know me better unnie. Beside, i have my own job to do. Please don't punish me like this. Uh? Emm? Unnie~."

"Uh! Ye~~ go and do your job well. Go to your jerk bosses!. You said that yourself right, your manager at your cafe is a jerk. And your night job boss, Treat you badly as a girl security. And what did you say to me about your weekend job as a promoter? The wage is unfair. But you still reject jimin's offer and do three shift of a job to earn money y/n. You're the one punishing yourself."

"I need to earn money not hate. "

"Yes i know. But remember what jimin told you about the consequences?"

Flashback

" You could been sued if bang pd-nim knows about this incidence. Someone injure BTS artist that makes the artist and his group members have to cancel a few concerts. With the cancellation of their concert, they lost a huge number of money. Would you like that subject as a main topic for the news?" he add

's-s-sued?? What? I don't even have enough money for my own. How could i pay the sued by bighit?'

"I-i...."

"Your cousin could lost her job too. Because she's the one give you the permission to enter"

"I..."

"Don't worry, if you agreed to do this. I'll pay you 10 times bigger than your monthly wages"

End of flashback

"Urghh! My head hurt"

"Yah! Why think hard when you can make i easy by saying yes?"

"Easy to say, not to do. If i act to be him. I could be exposed and the world hate me. How can i work after that?"

"Nope. Not in my watch i_"

"I'm going" i said while shutting the front door of her small house.

"Yah y/n! Make sure to think it over!!!!" Her voice still could be heard through the door.

"Shut up will ya?!! Someone is trying to get a beauty sleep"

"Yah! You shut up. Go and get your beauty sleep at a spa!" Unnie fire back from her window.

"Give me the money than!"

"What?!!"

"You two idiot Shut up!!"

"Ahhh!" Voices of our neighbors downstairs sighing or shout of annoyed could be heard after.

I just smiled before walking to my next job.

*****

I sit on a chair inside the security office. Sighing alone.

At morning until evening, i would work as  a store manager at a cafe. At night, i will work as a guard. And in weekdays, i will work as a part time promoter. It's all to earn money and send 3/4 of it to my parents back in busan.

I ran from home last 4 years and stay with my cousin in her small rooftop house because i hate to be like my dad. He's a owner of a popular wrestling training center in Busan. Well, we're not that poor. I just sent a lot of money to them as a sign that I'm living fine by myself, i don't want them to come here and force me back to the training center.