20

Taehyung  POV

We are currently having dinner at yoongi and jungook favourite lamb skewers restaurant with the whole group. As starting tomorrow, we will getting a two days break from work. Might get some drink together tonight.

Three hours later, everyone except me and jungkook already drunk. Fully wasted with bottles of soju and rice wine.

"Really?? So we have to drag them all? Aishh.. i really need a break from this hyungs" jungkook whine while i just sighed.

After me and jungkook struggle to bring the drunkards to get inside the car. We waste no time to drive back to our dorms.

---inside dorms---

"WoAhHh tHe gRoUnd is sHAking. I FeeL soMethIng kEeP DaNgling mAN" namjoon said walking weirdly eventhough no one try to do anything to him.

"HEyyy, dOn't ToUch mE. I fOrbiD anYone toUchIng me or I'll sUe you. AISH! I saId nO touChIng!" yoongi getting mad at our automatic cleaner that bump onto his feet.

"Jin Hyung. YOu are reAAALLly dRuNkkKkkk" hoseok shout while laying on the floor  doing a swimming movement.

"HosEokie, i wAsN't tHat drUnk. Do yOu UndeRstAnd mE?" Jin hyung answer while facing a wall.

"Hyung, when the officer ask you what your name. You pointed at your face and ask him to googled it. You are completely drunk"

"I Am nOt! you liTtlE.. Baby bWUNny.. you kNow i RAISED youuu-ohhpff" jin sentence were cut as he fell face first on the couch. as yoongi plop above him next.

"DAmNNN... It's HOt in heRe" jimin said while unbuttoning a shirt.

"Yes i know, but why are you unbuttoning MY shirt?" Jungkook shout getting jimin away from him in traumatized.

"Oh is itttttt? haHahAhah" sHe said sluggishly while poking jungkook chest with her fingers.

"Geez, i don't know jimin hyung would be this drunk by drinking a shot of soju. He usually chug two glass of wine and still alive"

I shrug. As i Tried to separate yoongi from jin.

"OmpHHh. My tWuMmy is moOOviNg WeIrdly..  kOoKiE!!"

"What?!"

"I ThiNk.. I wAnt To.. buRRBBppp..."

"Hyung! Taehyung hyung. I think jimin hyung want to throw up" jungkook said while pushing jimin drunk body to mine

"Why me?"

"Because if it was me. He's gonna rape my body all over"

I rolled my eyes as i bring jimin to the toilet inside her room. She throw up all she want as i pat her back in a gentle circle.

After she's done. I give her a glass of water before laid her on her bed comfortably. I exited her room to get hoseok to sleep in his room too.

But when i get inside the room again while dragging hoseok on the floor by his leg. I saw she's currently taking off her clothes one by one.

My eyes goes bigger before pulling hoseok by his leg to the hall once again. Letting him sleep in the hall with the other wasted members.

I run back to jimin's room. locking the door so no one could enter. When i turn around, she's only in her panties and inner clothes. Slightly showing her chest strap.

"Yah!! Why did you take off your clothes?!" I whisper yelled as i tried to stop her from taking off her inner shirt that left.

"Eung~~ It's so hot and i can't breathe. This thing stop my breathing" she point at her chest strap.