21

Taehyung POV

I flinch in every movement i made. She's really strong to be able lift me up and did a body throw on me. I feel proud of my girl but in the same time, feel scared of her.

A knock on the door took my intention. There she is. Poking her head through my door. The look of guilty washed over her.

"What do you want?" I act angry to her. It's fun to tease her.

"Y-yah. Are you o-okay?" She asked. Looking so cute like a fluffy kitten sulking.

"Do i look okay?"

"Well,.  I do think i throw you quite harsh.." she fidgeting with her fingers while lips pouting.

'can't she be less adorable?'

"Get out if you have nothing to say"

"I said I'm sorry. I came here because i  was worried okay?"

She start to raise her voice while walking inside my room. I just realised she still wearing my large sweater without pants. Like how i made her wear last night.

That means she is not wearing... I clear my throat as focus in our conversation.

"You. worried about me? Yeah right. All you did is avoiding me" i smirk realising she start to blushed.

"Well t-that's b-because i-i..."

"What? Cat got your tongue jiminie?" I walk to her closely, leaving no gap between us and leave her blushing madly over me.

Just how i like it.

******

3rd POV

They both looked at each other and kept staring into into each other eyes. Seemed like the time stopped for them.

The beauty around them no longer attract them but no one other than each other  presence. It wasn't long before their inner emotions took hold of them and they both crashed their lips against each other.

Feeling all sorts of emotions. The slow peck kiss on the lips turned into a hot, deep passionate kiss. Taehyung holding y/n waist to pull her closer to him. Y/n wrap her arms around Taehyung neck and feel highly sensation in her stomach.

"Ahhh" a little moan escaped from y/n lips when taehyung start to bite her lips and leaving a lot of wet kisses on her jaw to collar bone.

******

Your POV

When taehyung walk closer to me. I was already a blushing mess just because of his dreamy gaze. Beside worrying about taehyung might knowing about my chest existence. since I'm not wearing any bra or strap.

But when his lips smashed on mine, All of my thoughts lost in desire. We kissed, pull out to get some breath and kissed again.

Taehyung are giving wet kisses on my jaw and collar bone before getting back to my lips. Start sucking my lower lips. Leaving me in euphoria just by his lips working wonder on mine..

I wasn't resisting his touch. My mind was saying no, but my body was saying yes.

My first kiss didn't end up in a innocent kiss, but a really deep and euphoric kiss. Making my mind go blurry. I felt like I'll pass out any minute. My knees weaken, but his hand on my waist stays me.

Hard breathing could be heard when we pulled apart from the kiss to inhale oxygen. Staring at each other, then he picked me up as my leg are around his waist, with his lips still smashed on mine.

Carrying me on his arms before putting me gently on his lavender scented bed. Hovering over me.

"I love you" he said as his hand that were on my waist shifted down to my bare  thighs.

"I lo-". I stop kissing him.

'No, this isn't it. I... I can't'

"Jimin? What's wrong?"

'He didn't love me. This is all fake, I'm fake.  No one will love a girl like me'

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked as he cupped my cheeks. Looking into me worriedly.

'He look honest. But sorry.. I'm not jimin'

i rub my tears, pushing him away and run to my room locking myself.

He knocked my door continuously and calling my name, but i just ignore him while crying, leaning on the other side of the door.

********

Taehyung POV

It's already 3 hours since i sit infront of jimin's room. Leaning onto her door  Waiting for her to step outside.

"Jimin. I said I'm sorry okay. I didn't realise what i did.  i just lost myself"

No answer..

"Will you get out so we could talk about it? I won't get any sleep tonight if i didn't talk to you about this."

No answer..

"Jimin. It's already 11.30 are you sleeping? Did you really ignoring me?"

No answer..

"You know what? Actually I'm not sorry. I told you before. I love you, and i will make you fall for me too"

Still no answer from her like the past 3 hours.

'This is it'

"I know you're not gay. Actually i know the fact that actually you are a girl. You're not jimin, I know it okay.  I don't want to say this earlier because i want you to say it yourself. Will you get out now?" I knock on her door but still no avail. She's not even answering.

I sigh. Lowering my head while my back leaning on her door.

"So you know??"

A familiar voice said, making me jolted my head. looking at the person infront of me.

"Jimin.."

*******

Your POV

I inhale the fresh morning air. Just finished my morning workout routine and currently doing a light exercise on the rooftop infront of my house.

It's been so long since i was here as myself. Eventhough everyone could really  mistook me as jimin now, because of this short hair of mine.

After the incident last night. I jump from the window and ask jimin to change our place back for a few days. He didn't ask more and agreed to it. 

I need a time to calm myself from taehyung.

"Y/n, I'll go to the convenience store for a sec okay" my cousin tell me, already wearing her jacket and scarf.

"It's okay, i can buy it for you if you want unnie"

"No it's okay. This pregnant woman have to take a morning walk too. bye" she said tapping her big stomach that probably could burst any days jokingly before walk away from me.

I continue to exercise while looking at the sky. Stop abruptly, as someone hugging me from behind.

I smiled as i turn around to face her.

"I knew it. You want me to go to the store anyway right unn-.. taehyung?"