16

Taehyung POV

I ring the bell of their room waiting for someone to open the door.

Once it was open by hoseok hyung. I asked him where is jimin. But he said that jimin just went out and didn't bring his phone with him. So i thank him and run to the elevator. Trying to find jimin.

From inside the glass elevator. I could see a pink haired guy walking toward the relaxation zone.

"Jiminie!" I shout but he couldn't hear me.

After reaching the level he was at. I run to where jimin had go. Walking silently, hiding behind a wall to surprise him. But instead,....

I'm the one who get the surprise.

*******

I open my hotel room door and saw boxes of pizza on the coffee table. jungkook eating a box of pizza while watching drama on Netflix.

"Hyung! You run away." I ignore him, walking toward my bed.

"I took your credit card and paid it anyway."

Still ignoring him. Covering my body and head with blanket.

"What's with the silent treatment? You're angry that i paid with your card? You lost the game anyway. Hyung..." jungkook shook me

"Go away jungkook. I want to be alone"

"You don't want some pizza?"

"Eat it yourself jungkook!" I turn around from jungkook. Still under my cover

"Fine, fine, I'll eat it myself. Ishhh, this hyung, getting mad because he had to pay for some pizza geez.."

I sit up, glaring at him.

"Okay. Kookie shut kookie's mouth and eat silently. Promise"

I go back to lay down. Thinking of what i had seen justnow.

*******

Your POV

I'm back to my hotel room after taking a nice hot bath at hotel sauna downstairs. When I'm in. I saw the boys eating boxes of pizza on the floor while playing uno cards.

'they're billionaire's yet they still eat junk food on the floor while playing  cards and reading comic books. Just BTS'

"Jimin you're back. Have some pizza" i sat down on the floor with them taking some pizza that hoseok had offered.

"Thanks,Where is taehyung?"

"Sleeping. He seems is a really bad mood and wanted to be alone. that's why I'll go to hyungs room."

"Ahh! so if he's not in a bad mood you wouldn't eat this pizza with us? You ungrateful kid. Which hyung teaches you that?"

"You."

"Ah, really?" Jin let out his famous window wiper laugh making the others roll their eyes.

'Thats weird. What could make that cheerful guy bad mood? That's quite odd for taehyung'

*******

'Is it just me or is it taehyung been ignoring me the past three days?'

At first, after jungkook told us that taehyung want to be alone. The next morning, when we're having our breakfst. The members and i let him be so he can relax his mind.

But throughout the rehearsal. He didn't talk or making eye contact with me ONLY. He's been ignoring me for god sake, even during concert.

Thinking about all the attention i tried to grab from him.