11

"Jiminie, I think i need a CPR.."

"Huh??"

"Ahhh i think.. i-i'm o-out" he reach his hand above as he tried to grab something as his veins in the neck and arm is showing signaling the pain he feels.

"No! Taehyung! Umm.. a-arasso. I... I'll do it.."

I gulp before pinching his sharp nose and raise his chin with my other hand. A few intake of hard breath into my lungs.  Closing my eyes and pulping my lips to the front as i move slowly toward him to closed our gap.

Closer...

More closer...

A few inch more...

Just a breath away...

"What are you doing?"

"Huh??" I open my eyes, seeing taehyung grinning.

"I asked you, what are you doing?" He poke my forehead with his forefinger to move my face away from him.

And i move my face away from him. Looking at him weirdly.

"I thought i have to gave you a CPR..?."

"I was joking. Geez, i don't know you were this crybaby and easy to prank jiminie" he poke my forehead again while trying to get up.

"What?" I push his body away from my thigh. He roll away on the sand. laughing.

"Yah! How did you dare to prank me in this kind of time? I thought you really gonna die. you know how worried i am? How could you? What a useless friend you are uh?!" I slap his back multiple time to let out my anger on him. But he just laugh it out.

"Auch! Yah, stop it. Seriously, my back hurt."

"Yah, this is not the right time to joke around anymore" i stand up on my feet pointing my finger to him.

"I have too. You look funny" he smiled and rest his head over his arm as a pillow.

"This is not the time to be pretty and such. The others are probably worried for us"

"They would, but don't worry. They will find us. Trust them. Oh! Jiminie look. There's a shooting stars!" He points at the sky as he calmly lay down on the sand.

I look at the dark sky above us. Overwhelming with beauty as the sky is full of stars. Fascinating

I notice he's standing up, eyes looking at me while giving a boxy grin.

I frown. Stomping my feet on the sofy sand as i walk away from him.

"Jiminie, wait for me"

******

We end up resting inside a white rocky cave that night. Even though we just wearing our swimming attire. We're still feel warm with the firewood that i made for the both of us.

Thankfully i still remember how to do it. Thanks to the law of the jungle survival show and my very own experience in boy scout that my dad force me to join.

"Yah.. did you still mad at me jiminie?" Taehyung poke my arms but i just shrug him away.

"Don't tease me. Go away taehyung"

"Yah.." he pout, whining at me. I roll my eyes before pushing his head away like he did to me before.

"Oh??" I bring his face near to mine. Putting my forehead to his.

"W-why s-suddenly?" He stutters.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you have fever? You're hot"

"I know I'm hot jim." I slap his arm