15

It's been two months since i know about eun woo. I suppose to be in a really heartbreak stage. But taehyung make me forget about him in any second by always be by my side.

Sometimes he even make my heart flutters for him. He's just not only have a pretty face, he's also too sweet to handle.

Bts is really good family to be exact.  Despite restless day and night, hours of dance practice, album recording, music video shootings, photoshoot, rehearsal, interviews, music shows, CF's, vlive, awards ceremonies, fanmeeting and many more flogs our busy schedule.

It's impossible for a person to do it all without enough rest and sleep. But that what BTS did. They get what they deserve. Successfull young billionaire in no time with their own hardwork. 

Some might presume they are workaholic chasing for money and fame.

They were wrong, as long I'm stuck with them. I know no one force them to do it. They're the one who wanted to do it. Because they simply love what they did.

Music bonds them. They wanted to share a message, interpretation of their feelings through their own music.

I know they are tired, i know they are breathless. But I know one thing.

That they could forget about their tiredness because of their fans. The feelings of being proud when the fans cheered for them, loving their hardwork as an masterpiece, accepting their message as an inspirational to others is enough for them.

They are true to what they work for. That's what make them successful.

Despite all that, the staffs are the one who make their dream come true. They are one, they are family. They are BTS backbone.

*******

After world tour concert in Japan
Backstage
Jungkook POV

"Jimin-ah try this, Eat this too and this" taehyung hyung keep spooning jimin hyung a lot of foods.

"Jin hyung. Don't you feel weird about them?" I point at jimin and taehyung using my chopstick

"Weird like what?" Busy feeding himself.

"Ani... They keep glueing with each other and they do everything together. I just feel weird"

"Is it? What do you think yoongi-ah?" Jin hyung ask yoongi hyung beside him.

"I think You're just jealous they left you out kook-ah" yoongi hyung said without even looking at me and just munching his food.

"Jealous? What jealous? I am not! Not even a tiiiiiny ween-"

"Jealous! 100% jealous. We can see it" hoseok hyung said while clapping his hand like a seal.

"Pfft wahh.. no i am not! I just think it's weird when they look like they switched role"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon hyung ask this time. Coming from somewhere, Sitting beside jin hyung on the arm rest.

"See closely hyung" they lean closer by the table. Making a small circle.

"before this. Jimin hyung is the who often taking care of V hyung. But this few weeks. I could see V hyung is the one who taking care of jimin hyung in everything. He look different, like more caring and matured and.. i don't know.. Like, someone else! Can't you see heart eyes coming out from him?"

They glance at each other before sighing.

"You're jealous" they all told me.

"Ah hyung. I'm serious"