22

Your POV

"Taehyung? W-why are you here?" I asked him. It just a day, but his face look so pale and swollen. Did he cry last night?

"It's because I love you" his voice seem so in pain

'No. he wouldn't. Not to me'

"I'm sorry.. but i think you mistook me with your member kim taehyung-ssi. I.."

"I know."

"Ne?"

"Y/n, i know everything"

'h-he called my name. Kim taehyung called my name. Did he really?'

"T-then.. i think you should know where jimin exactly is, taehyung-ssi" i start walking away from him. But he grip my wrist to stop me.

"I said i love you. I love you, not jimin!"

"No! Nobody would love me taehyung" i shake my hand from his hold.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i am!"

Taehyung pointing at himself. "Are you really sure?"

"What?"

"Can't you accept the fact that i like you? Heck! I love you!"

'No, he did not. This is all scripted.'

"No, you lied. everyone lied. This is all fake love" i punch his chest and tried to push him away. But before i could get into my house. He trap me by the door with his arm.

"I've never been so scared of losing something in my life. The thing is, i love you so much y/n. To the point that my mind goes completely blank when I'm with you. That's why i made that stupid teasing and jealous over little things. I couldn't get my mind straight if you're near me." He confessed as i was completely blushing mess right now.

"My heart flutters thousands butterfly when I'm around you" he gradually take my hands. Embrace them in his warm hand.

My heart fluttering. In the same time, it was stabbed by thousands of prick.

"T-tae-"

"Y/n, you came into my world and you become a part of me" he stared into my teary eyes.

"Taehyung. I'm scared. I'm not pretty like other girls, I'm not cute at all. I-" he cut me as he hug me. Burrying my face onto his chest.

"I've fallen for your genuinely adorable behaviour, your determine mind, your selfless, caring heart and every little detail of you. I love you for you. You're the one who make my heart goes madly thumping and that is more than enough. I don't need any beauty queen or else. I only need you"His words make me more teary than ever.

'How could I reject him like this? '

He pulled out from our hug and cupping my cheeks. Rubbing the tears away.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

There, i cried. I let all the feelings out.

'Oh my god. The most handsome guy Kim taehyung is actually asking me out! ME!'

"I.." he cut me out by giving a peck on my lips.

"Sorry, i don't take a 'no' for an answer" he arrogantly said as he innocently shrugged his shoulders, grinning.

"W-what kind of ask is that?"

Before i could snap at him. He clashed his lips against mine. Attacking me with unexpected kiss as he slowly pulled apart from me.