24

"so you were saying that you guys really dating each other?" Jungkook says as he sit on my bed. while I'm sitting in the middle of taehyung bed as taehyung sit on the endside. Hiding my body as much as possible, so jungkook couldn't see my chest.

We nodded to what jungkook had stated.

"That meant i was right since the beginning.? I can't believe i was right" he shakes his head smiling.

"I was never right" i almost feel bad for him when he says that, but stop myself to care when he knows our secret.

"Jungkook, Don't tell anybody" i hope i won't have to bribe him.

" So beside me, no one knows?" Both taehyung and me nod our head.

"Sweet! Don't worry. I will surely keep it as a secret."

"You will?" Taehyung ask him out of curiosity

"Yes. You know, since i feel good about it. Oh, The hyungs are calling you both for some talking about the schedule tomorrow" he said before getting up from his seat.

"O-okay." We both chimed

"Why is jimin hyung hiding like that?" He suddenly ask before exited the door.

"Umm.. i.. i."

"Ahhh! It's okay, it's okay. Couple business. I understand." Be said smirking as getting out the from the room

"I don't think this will go easy babe. Wear your strap. Let's go to the hall"

-----Living room-----

"Let's welcoooome our Vmin couple! Say Congratulations to them!!" jungkook says as if he was MC for a variety show. clapping his hand while presenting us as soon as we walk into the hall.

"Did you guys really dating each other?" Jin asked.

I look at taehyung and taehyung look at me.

'Were busted'

********

1 day after

"Taehyung-ssi. Get ready for the next shot" Assistant photographer called him. He reply with a simple okay before getting up from his sit beside me.

"i love you" he said to me. I just hummed.

"I said i love you" he said again and i just glare at him. Signalling 'what do you think you're doing?' at him. But he shrug it off.

"I won't go before you say it back to me you know"

"Iuv ya" namjoon said still looking at his phone

"Love you taetae" hoseok said doing a giant love signal with his arms.

"I love you taehyung-ah" jin said giving him a flying kiss