Your POV

We just arrive Malta this morning and already unpack our stuff in the motel.

"Bon voyagee,  Bon voyagee,  Bon voyagee, Bon voyagee,  Bon voyagee,  Bon voyagee,  bwayagee" we finish our first introduction of bon voyage shoots before moving on to the next place after finishing our lunch in the italian restaurant.

After this, we were free to do what ever we wished. as long as we bring along our VJ to shoot us.

I'm so happy to be left only by my own VJ because the VJ  assign to assist me is Eun woo oppa. Unfortunately, jungkook and taehyung plan to tag along.

'oh woow how great' duhh

And now here we are at the market. Doing some window shopping, visit art museum and taking pretty pictures every way we go. The two crack heads won't let me go alone and glued to me every second.

We even play paintball at the Paintball centre. Those dorks planned to team up and targeted me. But Eun woo oppa end up with the most shot while being my cameraman, because of some idiot didn't know how to shoot properly. 

"Hyung, you okay?" I asked him worriedly

"I'm okay don't worry. Please have fun jimin-ssi" is all he have to say while giving me a smile that could blind people.

'ah..  I'm melting. Blinded by...'

Shoot! shoot!

"Yah!  Don't shoot eun woo hyung, if you want to shoot, shoot properly you noob Gyahhh!" I run like a lunatic before crouching behind a big log in the middle of the paintball area. shooting a blind paint bullets freely as I'm in a war.

"Mayday! Mayday! Red code, red code jungkook! Roger!" Taehyung tried to get away from behind the tree he's hiding, but my bullets still shooting blindly aiming at his place. So he sent some emergency message to jungkook with his imaginary walkie talkie.

"Red code accepted. Help is on the way. Roger and out!" I could hear jungkook replying from another tree he's currently hiding at the left side. while taehyung is on the right side.

Jungkook try to peak his head out. But before he could do anything, i shoot his way making him hide properly behind the tree again.

"We need a plan hyung! Jimin hyung is crazy. Roger and out!"

"Follow my lead" that is all i can hear before the situation change to silent.  Maybe taehyung is sending jungkook some hand signal between them.

I stop shooting because my bullets is empty. That's when taehyung and jungkook get out from their hide out in the same time.

Taehyung run toward me screaming 'aizevanyaaa' and clamp me on the ground, while jungkook is running  as fast as cheetah toward my flag base. Jumping and running through the logs and bushes before succeeding to pull out my troop flag from the ground.

"Yayyy we won! We won!" That bunny jumping in happiness with flag in his hand.

"Yayy Yayyy" taehyung cheered. Still sitting as strangling me with his leg.

Heart thumping.

'what's with this position? Is he riding a horse or what?'

"Yah, don't you want to get up?"

"Uh??" Taehyung look down on me and his eyes stays on me.