"ah! Hyung go deeper please.."

"I cannot jungkook, the wall is too tight."

Jungkook frown, hitting taehyung shoulder and get out from the small alley. Hiding behind a banner this time. Taehyung following him next.

"hyung, do you think this is right?"

"Jungkook-ah, ofcourse this is alright. We're not hiding because we're spying jimin okay. We're just urm... Reading! Yes, reading the menu. I'm sure the owner won't mind us standing here."

"No. What i meant is.. is it really alright for you to wear clothes like that?"

"What do you mean 'clothes like that'?"

"Hyung, we're out here to spy on jimin hyung. But you wore an obvious yellow neon blazer with a zebra leather pants and what with this  zebra head?"

"Yah! This is for our disguise. Don't you watch drama? The more you try to hide, the more it will look obvious. So it's better to go all out. Be thankful i gave you that rabbit head instead of only wearing your black face mask. Our fans will recognise us right away and it will turn out to be a disaster"

"But still, this is embarrassing" jungkook whine but taehyung just ignore him also ignoring the people who were looking at them suspiciously, and keep watching over where jimin had gone.

"Yah, jimin is getting inside that clothes shop. Let's go" taehyung pulling jungkook arm to follow him and jungkook did follow him. As trying to hide himself by wearing a black hoodie over his head after all the weird stares and attention they received.

Atleast no one recognise him. He is safe from any shame.

They followed jimin to a clothing shop. They saw jimin get inside a changing room and they wait at the other corner. pretending to choose some clothes while the worker weirdly staring at them, thinking wether to call police or not.

After few minutes of waiting, a girl come out from jimin's changing room. Making jungkook and taehyung look at each other through the mask.

Without wasting any seconds, they run toward the changing room to look inside wether jimin is inside or not. And he's not inside.

"Eh? This is weird. I think i saw jimin get inside this changing room. You saw it too right jungkook?"

"Ye. Hurmm.. where could he dissapeard to? Is there a secret door or something" jungkook rub the wall of the changing room to find some secret button or something.

"Thank you" the voice of a customer who currently done paying her things got the two boys attention toward her.

"Wait.. isn't that jimin hyung  sweater?"

"Yes. Jimin was wearing that white sweater when he went out from the dorm justnow.  why is she wearing it?"

When the girl feel something watching over her. She turn around and that makes jungkook and taehyung gasp before running to hide behind a mannequin.

 She turn around and that makes jungkook and taehyung gasp before running to hide behind a mannequin