Your pov

"Jimin? Jimin? Hey are you okay?"

"Oh? Oh jin op-hyung! What's the matter?"

"I stuck at our new dance step. hobi said i could learn it from you because he's busy with namjoon"

"A-ahh yeah sure" i show him some of the moves we just learned a few minutes ago.

'Why the heck do i agreed with the plan? Cha eun woo are not even here. He's a audio director y/n!. He must be only at the concert or at the studio. Ahh!! the main reason i agreed with all of this is because i want to be closed with Eun Woo.!!'

Beside, i was stuck here as jimin. What's more is, i just remembered that Bts is living in a dorm! That means i have to.... ahhhh!! Should i backout?'

I crouched down rubbing my face with both of my palm. Whimpering.

"Jimin, are you okay? Wahh.. I must be a Really bad dancer huh." Jin worriedly touched my shoulder.

"Ah. No worries hyung. I just.. em..."

"Yah shortie, Have a rest. Let jin hyung practice with jungkook. Don't force yourself. C'mere" taehyung pat the floor beside him while munching potato chips. He look chilled by himself. Jin oppa push me lightly to rest next to taehyung.

'this guy visual is really no joke. He's beautiful like a fallen angel'

"Yah, do you have problem? You look out of focus today" He said as he feeds me potato chip naturally

'it's because I don't know what I'm supposed to do'

"No"

"Don't lie to me"

"Huh?"

"You push yourself too much to be perfect. Hoseok hyung said, he saw you practice until late night yesterday."

'its because i need to learn all of your dance from the start'

"I need to master my dance. No other reason"

"I thought i told you before not to brag around. I know you were good in everything. Stop bragging and showing off " he said still munching.

"I'm not trying to brag around. I'm practicing the dance" i take some of his chips myself.  off mood because of him.

"Yah. Who said you can take my chips?"

"If you're so stingy why did you asked me to rest here then?"

"Because i need someone to talk too. My phone is far away. I'm to lazy to take it"

'what the.. i take back what i said about him. he's a devil in angel costume. '

"Jimin, did you wear makeup?" He examine my face. Closing the gap of our face.

' Too close! Too close!'