Tonight we have music awards show. So from morning to the evening we are busy doing a rehearsal for tonight's show.

I was also personally busy. beside practicing the stage, I was busy making friends.

Not with a guy friends, because i know jimin already had many and i also bored with having a guy around. What I'm talking about is... I was making a girl friends.

I never had a girl friends before. So with my status as jimin. I made some friends.

Well actually making friends with other group from different gender or entertainment isn't that hard. Maybe they just didn't show it to the fans because they want to avoid gosips.
I even took some pictures with them.

******

BTS will perform 2 of their songs tonight. And this will be the second time i perform live infront of many people. I don't have to worry about my voice in the practice because it was pre-recorded as what jimin had said.

But tonight is a live show, all artist have to sing it live. And i didn't see jimin anywhere. He didn't even answer my call.

The awards has start and we've been seated on our respective table. I was panicking inside but smiling outside showing the professionalism every idol must show.

'another 2 performance and then BTS performance. Where is jimin?? He didn't even answer my call. How would i sing later?'

I ask for permission to go to the toilet from jin. after he nod, i walk by myself     to the backstage.

"Jimin-ssi?" Someone called me from my back and i turned around.

"Eun woo oppa."

"Oppa? Oh, Y/n? Didn't jimin sup.."

"No he doesn't show up or answering my call. What about the performance later? How can i perform? I can't sin.."

"Hey.. hey relax okay. I know you can do it" he caressed my hair.

"What if i messed up the performance?"

Eun woo oppa hug me into his warm arms. Patting my head as it bring a blushed on my face. He let me go, putting both of his hand on my shoulder looking deep into my orbs.

"Look, I know you can do it. You know the lyrics, you know the step, you are 'jimin'. I put my trust on you. so go up there and break your leg okay? I'm watching over you from the audio room"

I smiled feeling the positive vibes again. He then smiled too as he caressed my styled hair gently again.

"Thank you" i hug him unintentionally. Feeling awkward a second later, But the shame gone when this time he pull me to his arms

******

Taehyung POV

We saw it all. Me and jungkook is.

"Hyung.. jimin hyung is calling eun woo hyung 'oppa' now and they're hugging"

"I know jungkook-ah. For your information I was here with you and I'm not deaf or blind yet."

"Ah.. but hyung. They look serious with their relationship."

"I know i can see that"

"I saw jimin hyung being friends with other girls too since this morning. I know it's good that he make friends with the girls, but they were busy talking about this and that and nail arts. Urghh i don't even understand what they were saying truthfully. Do you think jimin is trying to know more about being girls from them?"