25

3rd POV
BTS Changing room

"Jungkook why are you still sulking with me and tae? It's been three days" I asked him still following him everywhere he goes.

He didn't says anything just walking .

"There goes dumb and dumber" yoongi said watching the two youngsters walk in circle

"Watch me" jin said. Walking near the dorks.

"Hey y/n. Jungkook is actually jealous with your relationship" jin said

"He did? You did jungkook?"

"N-no i don't!"

"Hah! You're stutter that means it is true!" She squinch her eyes toward jungkook curiously, while Jin giggling. Going back to his place before.

"What now?"

"Did you actually gay for taehyung, jungkook?"

"What? Obviously no!"

"Then, did you like me?"

"Pardon? I'm into gentle, cute girls. Not abusive gorillas like you" jungkook rudely commented. Mockingly sticking his tongue out.

They could hear the hyung line 'offfph'-ing them.

"Pfftt. You don't have to be embarrassed just because you're weaker than most girls" she snapped back as rolled her eyes at him.

"Offphhh! Strong!" hyung line in the background usher, getting excited.

"Oh please, I'm way stronger than you. Little girl" he arrogantly stated. Causing me to burst in huge laugh.

"Uuffff! I sense a comeback" hyung line in the background

"Says the guy who literally cried one time just because i beat him in games and wrestling" she said exposed him

"Woooo woop woop" hyung line in the background.

"A-atleast I'm smarter than you!" He protested.

"Huh? Did you say something? Sorry i don't speak idiot language" i fired back.

"Ting ting ting! And the winner goes tooooo y/n!" The hyung line cheered.

"Hyunggg" jungkook whining staring at the four hyung who slowly turn mute.

"Look at you whining." She cross her arms. Smirking

"I am no-"

"Go whine to them while I'll find my boyfriend. Baby culture"

"Oppffhhh" hyung line did it again

"You did not..."

*******

Your POV

I exited our changing room to find taehyung with jungkook following behind me still talking nonstop.

As soon as i saw taehyung, i smiled, abruptly stop on my track when i saw him with someone.

"Auch! Why did you suddenly stop walking. Geez, did i just break my nose? Hey? Heyyyy.. What did you look a- isn't that taehy-- hukkk"

Jungkook loudly gasp as he pull me to somewhere else when he did see taehyung hugging someone too.

"H-hey? I-i think it's just an accident.. y-you know, taehyung hyung won't cheat on you" jungkook try to calm me as he sees my teary eyes.

Our phone notification buzz. Telling us that someone from the group just post something in our group Tweeter.

It was taehyung post.