13

Hangang river
2am

My shirt is wet with sweat after been running almost 2 hours. I laid down on the grass. Heaving a deep breath, while looking at the plain hazy sky. There's seems no stars covering the sky as skies in Malta.

My mind is lost to somewhere again for the nth time that past hours. I decide to be jimin for the sake of my cousin and her unborn child. She need jimin by her side.

I hate her for lying to me, but i love my cousin too much for it . I'll do everything for her like she always does to me. Jimin and their unborn child will be her everything now. I would thank jimin for that. But the fact about eun woo struck deep inside me.

I can't accept the truth because i start to like him so much. I feel butterfly, heck! a garden of butterflies in my stomach when he's around. But all of that turns out to be fake.

"You put your hope too much y/n. Who would even fall for a girl like you? Look at yourself."

I cried again. Hiding your eyes with your arms.

"To think that all of it was scripted.  I was so simple. So stupid to believe him that easy. Haish!"

Breath stuck in your throat as you cried harder.

"Stop crying y/n! What's the point of crying for someone that doesn't even recognize you?"

You get up from your laying position. Burrying your hesd on your knees this time while hitting your ache chest.

"Just accept the fact that no one will ever like you as a girl. You are nothing. You're not special nor beautiful".

'It hurt so much that it pains me to cry more.'

My phone buzz.

"who's the person dare to interfere my time to cry! Oh? Taehyung?" I practice my voice, so it's not sounded groggy after been crying for hours.

"Hello?"

"H-hello? Jimin where are you? You're not in your room"

"Tae... Why are you in my room? You're not sleepy yet?"

"I'm.. ." sniff

"Taehyungie, are you crying?"

"No" Sniff.. sniff

"Did you have a nightmare again?"

"Jiminie.. where are you?"

"Hangang river"

"For a date?"

"Pshh.. what date? I.." sobs.

"Jiminie. Are you crying too?"

"No" sobs.

"You're lying aren't you?  Wait there" and he end the call.

"What?" I put my phone in the pocket as burrying my head between my knees again.

I Don't know how long I've been crying. But i was awake when i feel a warmth engulfing my body. It was a padded jacket.

When i raised my head, i saw taehyung crouching infront of me. Breathing hard as smoke puff out from it. Wrapping a knitted scarf around my neck.

"Taehyung-ah.. when did y-"

"Yah, are you crazy? It's cold but why are you out here wearing thin clothing? Look at you, your lips blue, you even shivering Wah... What would you do without me jiminie?" He nag as he put the jacket and scarf properly on my shivering body.

I just aware that my body is shivering in coldness. I just lost in thoughts to realise it earlier.

He sighed before sitting on the grass beside me, putting a can of warm coffee on my cheeks while grinning.