27

3rd POV

They end up infront of a old, dark, big villa that excluded from the busy Seoul city. Seems like no one will ever live there anymore.

"Is this the right place hyung? This is creepy, no one will live here"

"That's why they call it a hideout kiddo" yoongi said calmly as he open his car boot.

"For your safety. Hold this, kids"

"Yoongi hyung. Why do have a metal bat and numb-chucks? Wait, Is that.. an axe and sword? Perhaps, hyung do you have a gun?" Jungkook ask as his eyes getting wider after seeing a fancy japanese sword. But yoongi slap his hand away before closing his boot

"I won't ever question you suga hyung", taehyung said while holding the metal bat like a professional player.

"Focus! Once you step inside,  there's no way back." He said smirking, cracking his neck.

"I-i'm not backing up. This is for y/n" taehyung said tighten his hold on the metal bat.

"Maybe i did" jungkook gulping his saliva. Trying to get inside the car again, but yoongi pull the back of his shirt. Dragging him inside

"Call this as a practice to protect your future girlfriend jungkook-ah"

"This is why I'm scared of girls."

*******

*******

Your POV

'Why is it so dark? Did i died?'

When i tried to move my body, I didn't feel anything. all i could feel is numbness. Suddenly the dark surrounding turn to be orangish light view, as if someone just take of a mask out of me. I tried to blink my eyes to adjust the new surroundings.

My surrounding is dark, just lighten by the moonlight and it's like I'm in the middle of large empty concrete hall full of spider web.

I gasp. Choke on my own breathe when I realise someone were actually infront of me. Smiling all creepily

"Did i end up in hell? Sob sob sob Just what did i do wrong? I work hard for all my life sob sob, i do great for my family, sob sob why did i end up in hell and have to met a hidious looking devil? Aishh.." i mutter under my breath between my sobs.

The devil infront of me change his face reaction from smirking to frowning before slapping my face.

"Eh? The slap hurt. Didn't i die? Ahh!!"

The devil gripped my short hair that could probably hurt my scalp for over a month. Bringing my face near him. I ought to punch him, but my hand and leg were tied to a chair.

"Do you want to die that badly?"

'his breath seriously need mentos. It stinks enough to kill me'