18

Your POV

Taehyung had behaving weird lately. I know he was kind off random with his 4D character and so on. But this time he is definitely weird.  How could i say it?

Overly attached and Over protective.

He would say i like you and i love you's many times a day than before.

He restrict me doing anything related to something hard. Overly, he treats me differently.

"Ohh. Bts and btob are in a tight match with a low gap of points." We heard the MC announce the current situation.

"Jiminie, let seokjin hyung play the archery in your place after jungkook finish."

"Taehyung-ah. I have no problem with playing the archery. Beside, i had been practicing"

"Ok ok I know but it could be dangero-"

"I didn't have the chance to participate in other games because of you. Atleast have faith in me with this"

"Third player ready in position" our archery trainer had called. I raised my hand before getting ready in position.

"Jim.. jimin!" I ignore him and get ready in my position.

Btob Current point is 55.
BTS Current point is 47.

I take a very deep breath in a calm manner everytime before shooting. Focusing on my aim.

Btob 7 point
BTS 10 point

Btob 8 point
Bts 10 point

Btob 7 point
Bts 10 point

Final score Btob 77. BTS 77.

One final rematch.

The stadium changed into a silence wave full of nervous. Watching in anticipation of the final winner.

Btob 9
BTS 10

Fans cheered!

Jimin set a new record by hitting all 10 points!

"Jiminie!!!" Bts members pulled me into a big pile of group hugs. Jump in circle.

"Told you should put your faith on me" i told taehyung. All he did is just to hug me more tighter. grinning ear to ear.

********

Taehyung POV

That's my girl!

She won! She hit all 10 points like she hit my heart with her cupid arrow.

I'm so proud of her.

---Few minutes later---

"I'm so disappointed with you jimin"

"What? All i did is participating in the game. If i wouldn't participate in any of it.  Why would i come here in the first place?"

"I'm sorry, but let me protect you and let me be your opp- i meant, best friend"

"I don't know what you protect me from. But i can protect myself tae. It's just sumo sport anyway don't worry too much"

She stand up from her seat when the judge call jimin's name. Getting ready in sumo position.

'How could i not worry  about you. when you're a girl participating in a sumo game fighting against a guy? I should be protecting you as a guy. You're my girl'

---Another few minutes later---

'she... really can protect herself huh..'

"Jimin hyung! How can you easily defeat s.coups in a second? I couldn't won against him last year. And that final game between you and shownu hyung is wahh!! I can't believe you beat them. You are just a tiny... Small guy" jungkook and the other members complimenting her.