Epilogue : Interview

E-News Talk Show

: Interviewer
A few weeks ago, the whole K-pop fandom were suprised with a shocking news about death threat, bloody incident on stage, someone in BTS actually had a girlfriend?, and about a girl is actually disguised as the one and only Bts member, Park Jimin. So today,  we were exclusively going on live to seek more answers to this questions. So ladies and gentlemen, wait no more. Please Welcome, our guests. The one and only BTS!!.

BTS walk in the stage with loud claps and cheers from the audience.

--After half an hour of talking about how all the things could happen from A-Z. Everything about y/n being Jimin from day one is exposed. --

: Interviewer
I'm glad everything is going on great for all of you now. Seems like your fans is okay with all the secrets since you guys are happy with it. And some of them deadly wanting to know more about how your relationship is going through. Maybe can we get some information about your love life Taehyung-ssi?

Taehyung: Honestly, Y/n is someone who makes me happier than anyone I've ever met. She's special for me, she is comfortable to be around with, she accept all of me. My flaws, my weaknesses.. all of it. So I'll love her like what she deserves.

Namjoon: taehyungie is the happiest he could be. But then he met her. He is obsessed with his girlfriend, y/n. I can't blame him. She's gorgeous and they bounce off each other like they were meant to each other.

Hoseok: They're my favourite couple. They just always want to be around each other. Really supportive and always there for each other. This is the first time I've seen him this happy. I can say he is definitely in love.

Taehyung: I can't even believe that a girl like her is exist. She is really different and out of my league. She's cute, I'll never know how she did it. I genuinely think I've found my soulmate.

Yoongi: Not gonna lie, they're kinda cute. She makes him work harder. He needs her in life.

Jin: Taehyungie just love everything about her.

Taehyung: There's no one but her for me.

Jimin: we get it. You love her!

Jungkook: This hyung is always going on about y/n. Like people even care about their relationship. I don't care. Btw, she's facetime me last night hyung.

Taehyung: she's still my girlfriend baby bunny

Jungkook: i'm not a baby bunny.

Jimin: Our jungkookie, he seems don't give her much attention after knowing who y/n actually is. But actually he likes her a lot.

Jungkook: He is lying. Ignore him

:Interviewer
Laughing. Is it true jungkook-ssi?

Jungkook: I know i joked around a lot. I did not like her.

Bts: -_- loser.

Jungkook: Okay maybe honestly i liked her a bit. Like, maybe  actually i found my type of dream girl?

Jimin: jungkook wants y/n. He said he might steal her from taehyung

Namjoon: he can't

Yoongi: he's delusional

Jungkook: it's true. She likes me. I'm her favourite.

Jin: you actually do not have a clue what you're talking about huh?