17

Taehyung POV
3am

I couldn't sleep a wink even after 3 hours laying on the bed. I wake up, go to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of hot chocolate.

I saw the members were deep asleep in the hall. Some on the couch, some on the floor, while yoongi hyung sleeping on the massaging chair. One person is not there and it's jimin.

I turn off the TV. Bringing myself to go back to my room after drinking the hot chocolate. But when i put my hand on the door knob. I turn around to hoseok and jimin room. Turning their door knob enough for me to see the view inside. I saw jimin peacefully sleeping on his bed.

******

3rd person POV

Taehyung walk tip toe try not to wake her up.  Sitting on the side of her bed staring at her.

His finger trace her cheeks to her eyes  and swept her fridge away.

"Who are you? Where is jimin? "

No answers.

"You played me. I really thought i was gay for jimin."

Staring at her sleeping face with loving gaze.

"But end up you were actually a girl."

He smiled, gently Caressing her silky short hair.

"How could jimin lied to me? To us? And how could you agreed to live with 6 bunch of guys in one house? it's dangerous."

He sighed.. rubbing his own face.

"You... i avoid you because i was confused  and angry at the same time. Thinking who's the one i fall for?. But how could i getting mad at you longer? You're getting in my mind every time ."

Y/n move in his sleep. Almost knock her head on the side of her bedside table. But taehyung cover the table with his hand so she bump into his palm instead.

"Aigoo.. she's clumsy.. so clumsy."

"Emmph.. taehyung.." she talk in her sleep make taehyung stop breathing for a moment.

"Huh? I-is she sleep talking?"

"Hotteok, ... your...  favourite" she mutter while sleeping comfortablely.

"So what?" He jokingly talk with sleepy y/n. Palming his own face while staring at her.

"stop avoiding me.. tae. I miss you"

He blushed in red hue with her last words.

"I won't. I won't avoid you again."

Staring at her sleeping face for the nth time again. Unknowingly Holding his own breath

"Ahh! You are so cute"

"Urmmh.. cold.." she stirred in her sleep.

He pull the blanket enough to cover until her neck. She smiles in her sleep when taehyung did that. Loving the warmth.

"Ahh.. Too cute, you're too cute. I think i fall for you more"

 I think i fall for you more"