19

It's been a week since the almost-kissing-incident. I still blush whenever i remember the incident.

From that time onwards, i realised the affection taehyung gave me is too much to be claimed as a bromance. It is more than that. I slightly feel uncomfortable to be near him.

So a few days ago, after our concert in hong kong. i have a small talking session with him.

What happen next shock me until today.

Flashback
Taehyung hotel room

"Jiminie, what do you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked as he sit on the very end of his bed while I'm standing infront of him.

"Tae, it might be awkward to say this. But do you touch me so much?"

"......." He didn't answer, just looking me in a questionable look.

"I mean. I know I'm your bestfriend. But,  is it necessary to hug, kissing cheeks and doing such skinship on the stage? I mean.. t-that's usually normal but i fe-" I start to get panic and my hand almost start to move here and there like always but he cut me through it.

"So is it okay for me to do it offstage?"

"Wh.. no. I just want t-"

"I like you"

"H-huh?"

"I said, i like you that's why i want to touch you, feel you. " he straight forwardly said while giving me an intense gaze straight into my eyes that i can't even stare at it for a long time.

"You mean, as a friend right?"

"No. I like you more than a friend" he start to lean his body back, both elbow sink on the mattress supporting his body.  giving me the sexual vibe from his gaze as his beautiful sharp jaw and collar bone are in view due the black shirt he's wearing is loose.

I gulp

'Oh my god! What drama is this? Is he a Sexy porn star or what? I would be happy if this georgeous man actually confessing to me. But what should I do? I'm not jimin. And jimin definitely not a gay either.'

"Taehyung, sorry to say this. But I'm not gay"

"I know you're not"

'eyy?'

"Then why did you say you like me then?"

"No reason, it's just because i like you"

I pinch my temple sighing while he tilt his head to the side this time.

"Tae, i think you're confused."

"I know I'm not. I really like you" I could see from the corner of my eyes he is actually smirking.

"Tae I'm serious" i bounce slightly.

"You think I'm not?"

Our eyes met in a intense stare. Only our breath could be heard inside the room.

"I t-think we're done talking. See you tomor-" i sigh, turning my body toward the door but he pulled my arm roughly before tossing me on the bed.

His body is now hovering above me. His arms on the mattress beside my head supporting his body

My breath hitched as we make an eye contact.

'his eyes and aura seems changing. As if he's not that innocent and dorky taehyung. But a very different person, full with lust and emotion'

"T-tae... W-what are you doing?"

"Why did you stutter chim?"

"Heyy. Quit joking tae, this is not funny" i awkwardly laughing as jokingly hit his chest,  But he caught my wrist and pinned it above my head with only one hand of his.