26

Private Hospital
Your POV

The hushing of nurses accompanied by jimin's mother yelling at the over excited hoseok who was cheering and jumping all around the hospital hall with the other bangtan until they reached the ward.

"Jiminieeee ahhh!!" They all rushed inside as doctors try to stop them. Jimin calmly hush them pointing at his sleeping baby and mother.

They're all tip toeing to him and signalling him to give his baby to them. Jin take the baby because we couldn't trust namjoon to held the baby or he might crush the little one.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Hey little one, it's your uncle hobi" hoseok whisper as taking his small hand to wrap around his finger.

"Hi, it's your uncle seokjinie, I'm gonna get you a lot of pink shirt for you okay?"

"Hyung, he's a boy, why pink?"

"Why not?" Jin fired namjoon back.

"He's so small" jungkook said while staring at the baby

"Ofcourse he's small,. he supposed to get out from someone vagina. If he's bi-"

Hoseok forcefully shut yoongi's mouth, everyone were looking at yoongi with blank face, accept for shooketh jungkook.

"Congratulations for your newborn baby jimin, unnie" i said as i give them my baby present. Jimin's mom take it and she thanks me as she herself, shock to see my face is the same as his son.

"Thanks y/n. Hey tae, why did you look so pale?" Jimin ask

"I don't know. I feel out of shape this few days. My stomach and head keep giving me problem every morning"

Jimin and y/n cousin look at each other knowingly.

"Aigoo. Have a lot of rest dear." Jimin mom tap taehyung shoulder.

"And y/n, be careful. I read the news about  jimin death threat and can't stop but worrying about you."

"No worries aunty. I guess It's just a fake rumor since it never happened"

"Still, be careful"

"I will"

"Geez! This baby can't eat a banana yet jungkook!"

"But banana is healthy and soft. Or Maybe he can drink my banana milk?"

"I think so too" this time, namjoon support jungkook idea. jimin mom's panickly take her grandchild from jin hands. Scared of any consequences might happen.

*******

Gayo Daejun Awards

The award ceremony will be over after BTS perform their last song for the ending segment.

Fans cheering like always with their awesome performance. But their cheers turn to hysteric screams as a red dot usually comes from a sniper gun were pointed at jimin chest from somewhere.

Everything happen too fast. In a blink, taehyung limp body were on the floor with blood all over him.

He just happen pushing jimin away when the bullet almost strike him. But it hit him instead.

"Taehyung!" All Bts members screamed as they saw taehyung condition. Y/n kneeled beside him with shaking body. Taehyung weakly take y/n hand in his.

"Thank god you're fine baby" is all he could say before closing his eyes.

"Ambulance! Call ambulance now!!"