Prologue

Well I like it," she smiled rubbing her hand across it

Well I like it," she smiled rubbing her hand across it. She knew then that what was serious, was serious as hell. She wore a big smile on her face. "Yo corny ass," he spoke looking at her smile.

"I am not," she smiled. "I just can't believe you got my name tatted on you," she spoke looking at it again. He chuckled. "I love you Glock," she spoke with a smile looking in his face. "I know it's probably too soon but I've loved you for.m a minute now," she laughed fidgeting with her fingernails. "I realized that more than anything when I was calling your name last night and you didn't respond, and I felt like I was about to die when I thought something had happened to you," she spoke. "Your complicated, I'm complicated but when we're together, it's uncomplicated. Its corny. It's just me and you," she spoke pointing between them. "And I feel for you, in ways that if something happened to you, I would fall apart because I'm in love with you. You tell me the truth, always and you got my back, had it, even before we became a thing," she spoke looking at him. "And I'm okay if your not ready to say it. It's fine."

"Delion," he spoke causing her to look up at him. "I wouldn't get ya' name tatted on me if you weren't something special in my life," he spoke. "When we first started kicking it, what I told you?"

"It was something about me," she spoke.

"And it's still something about you," he spoke. "And I'm not going nowhere no time soon," he spoke. "A'ight?"

"Okay," she spoke nodding her head.

"And I love yo big headed ass too," he spoke.

She rolled her eyes. "The only one with a big head in this room is you," she laughed as he bent down and kissed her full lips.

She kissed him back.

"Girl," Shanda spoke tapping Delion out of her thoughts.

"My bad," she responded. "What's up?" She spoke running her hand through her bob length hair reaching her shoulders. She was standing their dressed in exercising attire. Comfortable clothing as she stood in her place of business.

"Nothing, I was just trying to tell you that the class was starting," her assistant spoke.

"Okay, Thanks Shanda," she spoke. Shanda smiled before walking off and she walked into the room seeing everyone stretching as poles were all over the room, for almost each woman, and their were a total of 20 women right now in this one room.