XXVI: Hood Rat Shit Too

"Chris," she thought

She didn't know what to say, she was just quiet for a minute as Chris cleared his throat. "It's nice to meet you Zion," he spoke.

"You too," she responded going along with the way he was talking to her. She looked over at Jaheim. "Well I'll let you chill with your cousin. I have to be home in a lil anyway," she spoke.

"I thought you wanted to talk?" He spoke. "I ain't seen you in three days," he spoke.

"I did, but we can talk some other time," she spoke. "Walk me outside?" She spoke.

He nodded his head and Chris eyed her as they walked outside of the house and she finally felt like she could breathe again. "What's up?" He spoke. "I can tell something wrong, Zee," he spoke grabbing her hand.

She smiled. "Nothing I'm good," she spoke.

He eyes her but nodded his head, and he walked her to her car and she got inside. He was now outside of her window. "Alright, Imma call you," he spoke.

"Okay," she responded and they shared a kiss.

——

"Bitch I've been calling you all fucking day, what the hell you got going on?!" Summer yelled over the phone to a sleepy and all over the place Zion.

"Nothing, I've just been tied up doing homework Summ," she spoke. "What's up?"

"Nothing," she spoke causing Zion to laugh. "I was just bored. Messiah just left, and I miss his fine ass already."

"You a mess," Zion spoke laying back in her bed.

"I know," she responded. "But I'm a cute mess so, whatever," she spoke. "Anyways, I was calling because I wanted to see if you wanted to go see that scary movie tonight because I want to see it?"

"I don't know," she spoke. "It's a school night."

"Really Zee," Summer spoke. "You seem off Zee. You good?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Summ," she spoke changing the subject. "I guess I'll go."

Meanwhile, at the James house, Dylan was in her room keeping busy with a Red Bull, that was barely working like she needed too. It was only five in the evening but still she was all over the place. She heard a door close and got up from her spot on the ground and walked out of her bedroom. She walked towards her brother's room, and knocked on the door.