XXIV: Freek N' You

Dylan's mind went blank, thinking about the way he touched her body

Dylan's mind went blank, thinking about the way he touched her body. And how many times he sucked on her nipples, kissed her neck, and her lips. How many times he caressed her ass, and she fumbled her hands around his brown neck. And how she put her mouth near his neck each time he stroked, and she tried to bite back the moan.

"Girl you sleep?"
Nik asked awakening her from her thoughts.

"No, just thinking," she spoke.

"About what?" Nik asked. "Was it a sex dream, because you were on the edge of your seat Dyl."

"No," she spoke with a shake of a head and laugh. "C'mon girls," Deon spoke. "Your bag is about to drop off your shoulder Nikole," she spoke to her daughter.

Nik put her bag back on her shoulder securely as they all made their way into the lavish hotel were they would be staying for Demi's wedding. The ladies had all flown out to the Bahamas on Friday, and the men would be flying out later that day but they all would be staying at the same hotel.

"Ladies let's go, y'll walk so damn slow," Demi spoke with the roll of the eye. Deon shook her head. "Here we go."

"Bridezilla," Kayla spoke in a cough. Demi gave them a look but didn't even respond as they all got out of the car to be faced with the beautiful beachouse that they would be staying in. It was a beautiful two story white beach house with a overlook of the ocean.

"This is so damn beautiful," Demi spoke.

"Good job sis," Deon spoke towards Delion who had happily rented out the beach house for the wedding. Delion smiled as they all walked into the house along with their kids. "Demi gets the first pick," Delion spoke.

"And that'll be one of em upstairs."

"So how many are upstairs and downstairs?"

"Four bedrooms upstairs and six bedrooms downstairs. And two of them has two beds so?"

"So two people have to share a room auntie?" Nik asked. "Yes, so whose it gonna be?"

"Me and Summer can share a room," Zion spoke. "Okay great," Delion spoke. "And who else is gonna share a room?"