X: Always Be My Baby

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

"I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS NOT NOW?!"

"And ion give a fuck?!" Isaiah spoke spitting the toothpaste into the sink, no shirt, and tattooed chest on full display. He was still that same skinny Isaiah, he just had gotten more tattoos, and still looked fine as hell with his brown eyes.

"Okay, you talking to yourself then."

"No im talking to you," he spoke walking out of the bathroom to see her in her closet in a robe looking for something to wear. "You know the shit you saying and doing to her ain't right, and you need to fix it."

"I don't need to do shit, Isaiah," she spoke. "I've been her mother for eighteen fucking years, and I can't say one thing to her without her flashing out on me yet you wanna talk to me and tell me to work it out?!" She spoke. "Fuck you."

"Fuck me?" He chuckled licking over his lips. "I'm not playing with you right now," she spoke as he came towards her, grabbing onto her waist, from behind and kissing the side of her neck. "I want," he spoke kissing her neck. She closed her eyes, biting on her lip. "you to talk to her," he spoke kissing on her neck again. He backed up though as she looked in the mirror at the both of them from in her closet.

"I'll talk to her."

"Without the extra shit though," he spoke. "I want you to actually talk to her Demi, like you use too," he spoke. "Talk to her," he spoke, her now to his front, as her arms were around his neck as they looked at each other.

"I will," she spoke leaning up and they shared a kiss. "I love you baby."

"I love yo crazy ass too, Demi," he spoke making her laugh and roll her eyes.

——

"So what brings you two here today?"
The therapist, a black middle aged woman spoke looking at the young couple in front of her.

They looked at one another before back at the therapist. "He has some issues that he needs to work out," Kendyll spoke clearing her voice. "I'm just here for support."

"Support?" The therapist spoke. "Well these issues that your talking about, is it a factor in your relationship?"