XXX: Blame On Me

Deon was in the grocery store shopping

Deon was in the grocery store shopping. She was on a aisle getting her favorite bag of popcorn, when she heard a familiar voice speak her name.

"Deon," they called.

She turned around.

"You still look beautiful as the last time I saw you," he spoke looking at her up and down. His height a little above hers, and yes he was fine, but he wasn't the man she had been married for the last seventeen years. He wasn't her husband.

"Are you following me now, that's what we're doing?"

"No," he spoke. "You know that's not me, I guess fate just showing up when we both least expect it too."

She gave him a look. "It's not fate, we're not meant to be anything Joseph. I am married—

"Happily?"

"I am happily married and anything with my marriage is none of your business—

"Not anymore huh?" He spoke. "How bout' I tell your husband and your family about the shit we was up too a couple months ago? I guess that would ruin yo lil happy marriage, when we both know ain't shit too happy about it. Ole boy can't do half of the shit I did to your body Deon. I had you doing shit that his white ass couldn't make your body do. Ain't that right baby?" He spoke with a smile.

She shook her head. "I'm not your baby, never was. And you would be shocked at the shit my husband could do even better than you with his white ass," she spoke with a smile. "Leave me the fuck alone and stay away from me Joseph. And don't ever in your life threaten me, if you wanna tell somebody we had affair do it. I'm not scared of shit," she spoke rolling her eyes before walking off.. and he watched the entire time.

——

Kendyll was in the kitchen attempting to make her and Coby something to eat. But she wasn't really a cook, never really had been. But sis was trying. She cooked eggs in the pan trying to make sure they were fluffy and not burned.

She was standing there in one of his tee shirts and a top knot bun. She heard feet moving against the brown marble floor and turned her head the way she heard the feet. "I know yo ass ain't cooking, Kendyll," he spoke aloud making her laugh, and shyly flip him off. "Don't start with me. I was being nice."

"Nah the nice thing to do would've been goin to get some since yo ass don't cook," he spoke causing her to squint her eyes at him. He smiled, pulling his tattooed arm around her. He kissed her neck. "I'm fucking wit you. What my baby cooking for me?"