XV: Trust Issues/ Act In

"I HAVE WHAT?!"

"I HAVE WHAT?!"

Hainsley yelled looking at her doctor crazily. She was just coming for a check up, when her doctor revealed to her that she had....

"You have gonorrhea.."

Hainsley's mind instantly went blank, as her doctor went over medication and everything else right there in front of her. And she already knew how she had got it, it wasn't from anyone but Eric... not even her boyfriend, Levi.

"Now I've called you some antibiotics in to get rid of it, but baby please use protection," she spoke. "These STD's are no joke around here baby."

Hainsley sat there embarrassed as the older lady looked down at her, crossing something's off on her chart as Hainsley fumed with anger.

When she was officially done in the doctors office, she left out calling Eric as she did. "What's up Hains?" He spoke with his deep voice sounding like he had just woken up, when he was definitely at school like everyone else.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, that's what Eric?!"

"Hains, What the fuck you on?" He spoke smacking his teeth. "Fucking Gonorrhea," she spoke thru gritted teeth.

"Huh?"

"You heard me," she spoke. "You gave me fucking gonorrhea, and if it wasn't you, it was the hoe you dating that gave it to you then me, so don't even fucking deny it," she spoke since he had a girlfriend as well.

"Fuck!" He yelled. "Hains, I swear to fucking god I ain't know shit about it."

"Fuck you and that bitch," she spoke. "The only reason why I haven't came to that school and knocked you and her ass out is because of Levi and because it isn't something incurable."

"Hains, baby—

"I'm not your baby, you were just my side nigga."

"Damn, that's how it is?"

"Yup. Straight like that," she spoke. "And let's not act like it was anything more," she spoke speaking nothing but truth.

"A'ight then," he spoke with a chuckle. "I'll see yo ass around."

And with that she hung the phone up.

——

"Mm, yeah," she spoke. "Might wanna go get checked too," she spoke. "Good fucking bye."