XVI: Pillowtalk

Everyone check out my new book "Love Kori."

She started to put his dick in her mouth but stopped herself like he wanted and stood up, because no matter how pissed she was she was better than that, and two wrongs don't make a right

She started to put his dick in her mouth but stopped herself like he wanted and stood up, because no matter how pissed she was she was better than that, and two wrongs don't make a right.. and she didn't want to give him a disease, that would be too far for her.

"Nik," he called. "Fuck, I meant—

"Hains," she spoke giving him a look as she stood in front of him in nothing but a gold bra and panties. "No you said the right name you were looking for," she spoke.

"Hains," he called only for her to shake her head. "You can keep the lame ass excuse you were gonna give or whatever stupid ass shit was gonna come out of your mouth because I know about you and Nik," she spoke. "And I know it wasn't just a mistake, just like me messing around on you wasn't a mistake," she spoke laying it all out there.

"Wait, you was fucking somebody else?" He asked looking at her crazily. "This whole relationship I've been fucking somebody else," she spoke.

He chuckled. "And here I was about to come to you, and say I made a mistake cause' it was a mistake," he spoke honestly. "Me and Nik happened once, but you and whatever nigga you was fucking been happening," he spoke. "Right under my nose," he shook his head looking at her wanting to say a boat load of hurtful shit but it wasn't even that deep, it didn't cut him, or hurt him to a point were he wanted to lash out. It was just what it was, and is what it is. "We done, Hains, and I hope you find whateva' shit you lookin' for in dat' other nigga."

She gave him a look. "So that's it?" She asked. "That's all you have to say to me?"

He gave her a dumb ass look. "What else you want a nigga to say?" He spoke. "You want me ta' get mad and put my hands on you cause' I ain't finna do that shit, Hains," he spoke. "We both did some fucked up ass shit, and let's just leave it at dat', no drama."

She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "So I really didn't mean nothing to you," she started to speak but cut herself off. "You know what, you're right, let's just leave it at that."

And that's were they left it.

——

"Nik!"

"NIKOLE?!" Deon yelled walking into her daughters bedroom to see her laying in her bed with the cover over her head. She checked her watch seeing it was about to be eight, and she was late. "You gotta get to school, get up."