VIII: Come and See Me

"I want you to marry me," Cole spoke

"I want you to marry me," Cole spoke. "Will you marry me Deon?" He spoke looking at her all while down on one knee at a dinner for just the two of them while on vacation in Italy.

She nodded her head voraciously. "YES! YES! OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU BABY?!" She yelled as he stood up putting the ring on her finger and her teary eyed face attacked his with a kiss.

"ZION?!"

"ZION IVY HALL?!" She heard her mom yell raising the covers off of her body. Zion moved putting her face on the bed, her eyes refusing to open. "Get up, do you know what time it is?!"

Zion opened her eyes, looking up at her mom with a crazy look. "Don't look at me like that, Zion," Delion spoke, her hand on her hip. "It's ten fucking o'clock and your not at school. You nor Hainsley, and it's her first day, get up!"

"I don't feel good," Zion spoke, with a headache hung the fuck over from all her activities yesterday. "Yeah, that's probably because of all the drinking you were doing yesterday," Delion spoke shaking her head. "Get up, or I'll be back in here in ten minutes."

Zion rolled her eyes, planting her head back on her bed as her mom walked out of her room, not shutting the door. Zion picked up her phone from her dresser with a headache and saw that she had text from three people.

Sean; had fun w/ you last night ma. We should do that again.

Dylan: where are you?

Dylan: Why is Sean telling everybody y'll had sex?

Jaheim: So you fucking another nigga???

She looked at all the messages, especially the last one and frowned up. How did anybody know she got head from Sean, without her saying anything? It had to of been Sean, and his big mouth, she thought. She shook her head, just as Hainsley walked into her room, rubbing her eyes, and half dressed. "I gotta bad ass hangover," she spoke plopping on her bed. "Ugh..."

Zion was too busy thinking about getting to school, and deading this rumor. She was wide ass awake now..

————

Dylan sat down at the cafeteria table, looking around the cafeteria and seeing everyone looking at the table, Dylan rolled her eyes just as Levi came towards the table, him and Chai talking. "Nah nigga, Shantel a hoe," Chai spoke.

Levi shook his head. "She fine as fuck though," Chai laughed hearing him say that as they sat at the table. "I ain't tryna fuck her though, I'm on some else."