XIII: Fire and Desire

He kissed her body up and down, kissing all on her neck, sucking there as her thick thighs roamed around his hips, and wrapped directly around him, as he went in and out, over and over, slow yet hard, water falling all over them, while her body wa...

He kissed her body up and down, kissing all on her neck, sucking there as her thick thighs roamed around his hips, and wrapped directly around him, as he went in and out, over and over, slow yet hard, water falling all over them, while her body was backed up against the wall...

"Baby," she moaned. "Don't... mm.... don't stop," she moaned aloud as they made in the love in the only place it seemed they could now a days since they had not one but three kids... it was hard, but they always made it work.. sex was one the fires of their marriage, but it wasn't the light, it was only one of the fires.. it was the sex, the conversation, the pain, and the overlining chemistry mixed in all of these things that kept them and their marriage alive..

Whenever they could, they made love to each other.. fucked each other.. shit it was the same with them.

"I'm about to...." she moaned cumming, and he came right behind her. After her high wore down, she looked over at him, her feet now hitting the wet floor of the shower. "You know you didn't use a condom right?"

He smirked, making her hit him on his chest. "No, hell no, I'm not having another baby."

"Why?" He spoke wrapping his arms around her waist. "I want another one."

She laughed, rain still hitting them as he backed her into the wall and kissed her neck. "I don't care," she spoke looking down at his package. "I'm not having another baby, birth control is my," she bit down on her lip, all her words coming to a halt, as he sucked on that skin, and pulled one of her legs up, and stuck a finger deep inside of her. "Mmm..." she spoke.

"A TATTOO?!"

"ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

Nik sighed. "Mama."

"No," she spoke. "You got a tattoo?" Deon spoke. "And didn't even ask me?!"

Nik stood there, her and her mom looking at each other from the living room arguing.. since her mom noticed the clear paper wrapped around her arm from underneath her tee shirt. She had gotten a tattoo last night, a big ass rose on her shoulder, and her mom wasn't mad that she got one, she was mad that she got one without asking her.