XXVII: I Love You

"Why is she telling me this?"

Zion froze, looking over at Chass with a irritable look, and if you knew Zion you knew she wasn't the one to play with. And this, this just pissed her off too much because she wanted to tell him. Not no body else, she did. She wanted it to be the two of them, talking, personally when she did, not anybody else.. and this pissed her off.

"Can we just talk?" She asked ignoring Chass and looking at Jah. "In private?" She spoke trying to find her words.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me this shit?"

"I want to talk about this in private just me and you," she spoke just as Chass intervenes. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't know he didn't know—

"Bitch, you—," she caught herself taking a deep breath with a laugh, when shit wasn't even funny. "You knew exactly what the fuck you were doing cause' if you were in the bathroom when we were talking you knew he didn't know."

"Look, Zion—

"Do not Say shit to me," she spoke. "That wasn't your fucking place Chass?!" She yelled upset.

"Zion, c'mon," Jah spoke fighting his anger. She looked away from Chass with a roll of the eye as he grabbed her hand and they walked back to his office.

He sat on his desk, as the door closed behind her. "Zion—

"I was on my way to tell you," she spoke. "That's what I was coming over here for. I would never just hide this from you, I just wanted to figure out how to tell you and she ruined it."

"So this what you wanted to talk about the other night?"

"Yes," she spoke looking up at him. She couldn't read his face and he looked up at her. "We really having a baby?"

"Yes," she responded nodding her head. She reached into her purse pulling out a ultrasound pic, and handing it to him from her clear nails. Her heart pounded, stuck, and unsure.

He looked at the ultrasound before back up at her.
"Six months?" He asked.

"I know," she spoke. "And I just found out, the doctor said it happens sometimes, but look at the ultrasound again," she spoke putting her hand on a specific part.