XVII: Doing it Wrong

Zion awoke from her her sleep, and rubbed her eyes, she could hear Jaheim snoring on the phone as she sprung up from her bed

Zion awoke from her her sleep, and rubbed her eyes, she could hear Jaheim snoring on the phone as she sprung up from her bed. She opened her door, only to be faced with Hainsley. "What?" She spoke giving her a look and wiping her eyes.

"Damn, rude much?"

"Hainsley, I'm trying to sleep," she spoke with a yawn. "What's up?"

"Oh, I didn't know you were sleep," she spoke which was a lie. "We can talk when you get up."

"Mm okay," Zion spoke and she watched Hainsley walk off. It was Saturday, the week after basketball tryouts and her last track meet, and all she wanted to do was sleep.

She walked back into her bedroom, and laid back down on her bed, going her ass right back to sleep, with Jah still on the phone as well. When she got up, finally, it was around one o'clock in the evening and she was wide awake.

And the phone had now been hung up, but she saw that she had text on her phone.

Summer: I'll be over there around two. That's cool?

Summer: don't tell me your still sleep.

Daddy: I called u last night about your game, Congrats babygirl, I'm proud of you. Keep it up.

BabyJah❤️: had to handle some shit at Kings.. call me when u get up though Zee..

She smiled seeing Jaheim's text and her fathers before texting all of them back.. Summer was suppose to be coming over tonight to spend the night along with Dylan.. so it was gonna be a girls night. But before they would be in for the night, they all agreed to go to the Kings Clothing annual bash, which was held at her boyfriends store, were everyone just came out to have a good time and give back to the Atlanta community.. and of course she was gonna be in attendance.

"You finally up huh?" He answered just as she had called him. "Yeah I just woke up," she spoke. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure shit coming together alright," he spoke and she could hear a lot of noise in the background. "What you doing?"

"Nothing, about to eat," she spoke walking out of her room and down the stairs, all while she was on her phone.  "I know your busy and stuff, so I'll see you later."