VI: Missing You

"Mommy?!" Zion yelled, outside of the bathroom as she was in the bathroom trying to pee, and more important pee on the pregnancy stick she had gotten from the pharmacy, after having symptoms that made her think she was pregnant

And with two babies already, she didn't know how to feel. "MOMMA?!"

"Baby, I'm trying to do something, can you just give me one moment?!"

"I just wanna talk to you!" Zion yelled, causing Delion to sigh. "Okay well talk to me with the door closed."

"No, I wanna see your face."

"Okay well then you'll have to wait," Delion spoke rolling her eyes and she heard feet walking off, as Zion had left and went to another room of the house, making Delion happy.

She put the stick under the counter, before pulling up her pants and walking out of the bathroom and downstairs to find her child. "Zion!" She yelled, just as she saw Zay coming in the house with his dad behind him holding him in a playful headlock. "What I told you about that, stop?!" She yelled, causing him to let him go, and Zay to laugh as he playfully hit his dad back in the stomach.

"Yeah, I got you!" He yelled. "I got you!" As he ran back outside to play. "What's up baby?" He spoke coming closer to Delion, and wrapping his arm around her waist. He kissed her lips as she gave him a look. "So you ain't gone kiss me back?" He spoke.

"What I did I tell you about playfighting with Zay?"

"I don't know," he spoke. "Whatchu' said?" He spoke all while kissing her neck, arms still wrapped around her. "I'm not playing," she spoke. "If he gets hurt, it's gonna be on you."

"He a boy, that's what they do," he spoke.

"Mmhm," she spoke rolling her eyes as he kissed her cheek, letting go of her. "Where are you going?!" She spoke as he walked up the stairs.

"Bathroom," he responded.

She didn't say anything back about to head out front to look for Zion when she realized that he was going to the bathroom. FUCK, she thought. She walked up the stairs quickly, and walked into their bedroom door, and their bathroom to see him with the stick in his hands holding the results to whether she was or wasn't pregnant or not.

"Glock," she spoke.

"You took a pregnancy test," he asked, looking up at her. She nodded her head. "I've been feeling sick for about two weeks now, and I threw up everything we ate for dinner last night, this morning," she spoke. "And I know we already have two kids, if I am pregnant, and we already have everything but I might be pregnant. And I'm not sure how you feel about it but—