XXXV: I Want To Be Your Man

THREE WEEKS LATER

THREE WEEKS LATER

"You going to prom

"You going to prom."

"Can we not discuss this again?" Dylan spoke. "I'm not going to prom, not with you still in the hospital. I'm coming here, cuddling with you, and watching a movie," she spoke with a cute smile.

Xavier, bandaged up but alive and well, gave her a look and shook his head. "This yo' last year—

"I know."

"Let me finish," he spoke. "It's Yo last year, and I ain't goin' nowhere but in this hospital bed. I promise you, I know you too worried about me but I'm good baby, so stop worryin' bout me.......

Her heart beat was thumping all over the place and she was upset, distraught, tears fell and poured... as she ran into Kira who was coming out of his hospital room. "How is he?" She spoke with tears coming down her gave.

"He's fine," she spoke.

"Good," she spoke walking into his room pass her and towards him. He looked up from the baby boy that was in his arms and up to Dylan who walked into the room. They just stared at each other and that was enough for Kira to excuse herself with their son. "I'll leave y'll two to talk," she spoke.

"A'ight?" Xavier spoke as she left out. The door shut and closed behind her and Dylan's arms folded. "....Dyl," he spoke.

"I don't even wanna hear it," she spoke. "I told you not to go?!"

"I know."

"YOU COULDVE DIED?!" She yelled. "Dyl—

"If you would've died, do you know what that would've done to Kira? Your son?!" She yelled before pointing at herself with tears falling down her face as she broke apart, "T-to me?!" She yelled.