Epilogue

Graduation Day

Graduation Day. It was a longggg time coming, and very bittersweet. After everything they had been through, they had finally reached the moment were the shootings, injuries, losses, deaths, tears, failed grades, failed relationships, and fights all meant something greater, or better yet led to something to be proud of, and accomplished about.

This.

This was the moment.

They would walk down that stage, shake hands, get claps and standing ovations, and feel a greater feeling than they ever felt before in any given moment as they would be given there diplomas, take pictures and finally become adults embarking on a greater and better future..

This was the moment.

And Dylan, their Valedictorian was nervous yet humbly ready for the moment we're she would give her speech, sit on stage, and also grab her diploma. Over the weeks as she found out that she was Valedictorian, she was happy she to the fact that her and her mom had always talked about this moment.. about her giving the speech.. every A and study and hard breath was for this moment right here.. was for the speech that would ride them out for their high school years and put them towards a new start.

It took days, even a week but she finally got her speech together and nervous as she was, she couldn't wait to get the moment to say what she needed to say and deliver it in front of her faculty, family, classmates and friends.

Meanwhile, Summer was in her bed still trying to get ready for her graduation that would be in two hours.. yet she hadn't even gotten up. She heard her phone ring, and picked it up from beside her. "What's up?" She spoke groggily and asleep.

"Get up, we graduate today bitch?!"
She heard her loud mouth bestfriend speak, seemed like they had switched roles today.

"Ugh you loud."

"I know you not talking Summer," she spoke. "And I just know you not sleep. Get up, go get your hair done. Ain't your appointment in thirty minutes?" She asked since it was currently three in the evening and Summer could sleep all day and their graduation was at seven but they had to be there an hour early for seating.

"Oh shit," she spoke popping her eyes open. She looked at her phone. "Fuck."

"Call me later, bye!"

Summer said bye before getting up since she had to be at her appointment to get her hair that was all over head straightened. So she got up, to get ready for her big day.