XX: Hood Rat Shit

"So how long are you staying?"Hainsley asked, it was the day after thanksgiving and her mom decided she wanted to take her out to eat and shpppjng

Hainsley asked, it was the day after thanksgiving and her mom decided she wanted to take her out to eat and shpppjng. Despite everything that happened and because of everything that happened.

"I was thinking about staying here for a little bit," she spoke. "You only have a couple of months left of school and I don't want to uproot you from all of that."

"Really?" Hainsley spoke swallowing the piece of steak she had just eaten. "I thought you and Leo were moving in together in Vegas."

"You don't have to worry about Leo baby," she spoke

"You don't have to worry about Leo baby," she spoke. "Or any man at that. I just wanna do what's best for you right now."

Hainsley sighed. "When I told you what happened, I wasn't trying to do it so you could break up with Leo, mama, I just, I don't know."

"No, I'm glad you told me and I want to just fix our relationship for right now. That's my focus, me and Leo will just be on the back burner right now. He understands and well do the wedding at the end of next year," she spoke.

"Mama, you really don't have to do that. I like Leo, he's good for you."

"I'm glad you do," Hainsley spoke with a laugh, of her fiancé Leo, who was a multi millionaire from owning multiple complexes. He was rich and just Hainsleys type, but it wasn't just about money because Leo was in love with her, and never had a problem with her having a child. "But I have to do this and fix things Hainsley."

Hainsley didn't say anything else.. she continued to eat her food and her and Hazel talked about something else. But she was just glad that her mom really wasn't going anywhere. She did need her.

——

"Just say what you wanna say Glock because this, I'm sick of it?!" Delion yelled standing there in a black lingerie piece with her hair up in a messy bun, but still beautiful nonetheless.