XXI: M.I.a.

She ran down the court, dribbling the ball back & forth, once then twice, and over and over again before passing it to her classmate and so much more, Cassie the ball and she shot it into the basket ending the game that she had played her heart ou...

She ran down the court, dribbling the ball back & forth, once then twice, and over and over again before passing it to her classmate and so much more, Cassie the ball and she shot it into the basket ending the game that she had played her heart out too in one fall swoop.

The crowd cheered, and jumped up, as Cassie and Zion nodded their head at each other at another won game for the books. They were so close to going to state championships that it was crazy, thrilling, and exciting all at once because that's all that Zion really wanted right now, was to make it to state championships and reward herself, the team, and the school a championship.

"Nice job girls," the coach spoke with a big ass smile.

"Thank you coach," Zion spoke as her and her team went to the locker room to change and shit. She saw Cassie talking to another one of their teammates Adrian and rolled her eyes.

"She gets on your nerves too huh?"
Chass asked from behind her, another one of their teammates.

Cassie walked over to her.
"Good game, Zion," she spoke.

"Yeah, it would've been a even better game if you would play like a team instead of trying to outshine the rest of us," Chass spoke shutting her locker.

Cassie's whole face changed.
"What the fuck are you even talking about Chass?" She spoke. "We won bitch. Stop being a hater and be happy that we did, don't be mad at me because you sit on the bench the whole game."

"What did you just say to me bitch?"
Chase asked stepping close to Cassie, but Cassie stood in her same spot, not folding.

"Chass, cool off," Zion spoke stepping in front of her and between her and Cassie. "Nah I'm good cause this hoe ain't even worth it," she spoke looking at Cassie with a roll of an eye before walking off.

Cassie rolled her eyes. Zion just shook her head as Cassie sucked on her teeth and walked out of the locker room, and slammed the door behind her.. leaving the room angry.

*******   ***    *******

"That was a good game wit' you and Cas," Jah spoke with his arm around his girl while they walked to his car. "Thank you baby," she spoke putting her hand on his cheek and pecking his lips.