IIII: Dirty Laundry

"You been down for me from the beginning," he spoke

"You been down for me from the beginning," he spoke. "Before we were ever partners, you were my best friend, my homie, and now you all of that in one as my lover, and I couldn't see it any other way," he spoke. "You've been there for me more times than anybody else in my life, and you took care of me at my weakest point, and gave me the best gift that you could ever give me by making me a father. You stuck with me, when a lot of people would've hit the road, and fell in love with someone else," he spoke. "But nah you stayed, through therapy, my attitude, the pain, the bitching, you been here," he spoke. "Like. I said you was there from the beginning, and you've never left my side not once for anybody or anything else. I've never felt how I've felt for you for anybody else, Delion. You make me feel shit I ain't even think was possible," he spoke. "You make a nigga smile and shit, and you make me feel like all the terrible shit worth it cause I got you and babygirl to come home too in the end. You make me want the picket fence I clowned so hard about when I was young, and you made me get down on one knee today in front of your friends and family, because that's just how much you mean to me," he spoke, literally on one knee at her birthday party. "I love you baby. And I want to ask you, if you will make today, and be my wife?"

Delion stood there, tears running down her face as her five month old daughter was in her arms. She broke down in tears. "Of course I will marry you," she cried, hugging him.

They kissed each other's lips.

Messiah entered into the halls of Mount Olive High, everybody speaking to him, since he was that nigga, and the best male basketball player to ever hit the school. Going towards his girls locker, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Messiah," she smiled, once she felt him peck her neck.

"You ain't see me call you," he whispered in her ear.

"I did but you know how my dad is and he was giving us the talk this morning," she spoke of her and younger sister, Autumn

Summer and Messiah had been dating since they were freshman's, and they had had numerous breakups, but still somehow they were together. But that's just how strong the love was between them, they were that couple. He was the basketball player, and she was the cheerleader. They were the couple. The it couple walking the halls and everybody wanted to be them, and have their relationship not knowing that it wasn't always easy between them.