XIV: Kiss it Better

"I want us," she spoke

"I want us," she spoke. "Me and you, the sex, the endless conversation at 3 AM, the facetimes, the being there for you when your sick, through the ups and down, the smiles, the makeups to breakups, the heartbreak, the sex again," she spoke making them laugh. "The support, the endless conversation, the kisses, the love, the kids, well not yet," she spoke making them laugh. "But one day," she smiled. "I want all of that with you. Because somehow, someway, from me throwing that drink on you, to today, you bring me something I haven't had in a while, and I need it," she spoke. "I know we're complicated and we have issues, you're attitude is bad and I have a hard time understanding the way you work and I have trust issues, bad and I have trouble talking sometimes," she spoke. "But—

**

"You got my name tatted on you?" She asked even though her name was right there in cursive on the right side of his neck in blazing red. "When did you do this? Why?"

"You know why," he spoke. "And cause' I know yo' ass ain't goin nowhere, and I wanted your name apart of my collection since you mean some to me."

"When did you get it?"

"Yesterday," he spoke.

"Well I like it," she smiled rubbing her hand across it. She knew then that what was serious, was serious as hell. She wore a big smile on her face. "Yo corny ass," he spoke looking at her smile.

"I am not," she smiled. "I just can't believe you got my name tatted on you," she spoke looking at it again. He chuckled. "I love you Glock," she spoke with a smile looking in his face. "I know it's probably too soon but I've loved you for a minute now," she laughed fidgeting with her fingernails. "I realized that more than anything when I was calling your name last night and you didn't respond, and I felt like I was about to die when I thought something had happened to you," she spoke. "Your complicated, I'm complicated but when we're together, it's uncomplicated. Its corny. It's just me and you," she spoke pointing between them. "And I feel for you, in ways that if something happened to you, I would fall apart because I'm in love with you. You tell me the truth, always and you got my back, had it, even before we became a thing," she spoke looking at him. "And I'm okay if your not ready to say it. It's fine."

***

"Thank you for looking out for a nigga," he spoke leaning up and kissing her full plump lips. She kissed him back, his tongue going in her mouth, as their lips collided.

**

**

"Keep your eyes open," she spoke. "Keep them open," she spoke through gritted teeth. "You don't get to die on me, remember what you said to me," she spoke. "We're meant for each o-other," She stuttered, tears flowing down her face as she held onto his shirt on the ground. "I'm something special. We are it, me and you, and I'm not doing this without you, our child is meeting there dad, you don't get to quit on me?!" She yelled. "You don't get to die on me, no?!" She yelled. "I love you," she spoke. "I'm in love with you, I can't do this without you."