XVIII: Differences

"Five more days then we out this bitch," Summer spoke all while shutting her locker and looking over at Zion

"Five more days then we out this bitch," Summer spoke all while shutting her locker and looking over at Zion. "You okay Zee?" She asked seeing the look on her face while she looked down at her phone.

She knew something had been up with Zion But Zion wasn't budging, or ready to talk about it. She just didn't want to air it out, or even say anything about the big ass argument that her and Jah had.

"Yeah girl I'm fine," Zion spoke.

"How is Coby?" Summer asked while they walked off.

"Oh he's good," she spoke since Jaheim had texted her and told her that he was fine.. but they still hadn't talked in a day, which wasn't like them.. and made her feel some type of way, but how do you force yourself to open up when you have an inability to trust? She just couldn't. She didn't know how, and she just dealt with it.. "I'm just glad he's okay. That wreck was bad."

"Yeah me too," Zion spoke with a sigh.

——

"I want you to meet my dad."

"You want me to meet him?"

"Yes," Ashunti spoke with a laugh. "You don't want too?"

"No I will," he spoke while they sat outside of the school and were other kids were sitting eating lunch. They were at their own table, just Ashunti and Chai.. and shit was back to normal. "When you want me to meet him?"

 "When you want me to meet him?"

"Tonight?"

"Tonight," he repeated and nodded his head. "Alright, I'll be there."