2. Will

The bell rang out. It was break time. All kids took off from the classes and fled to cafeteria. Young kids were buzzing around the hall, corridor, cafeteria, classrooms and even stairs. Only one place was on peace and that was library where some innocents were seated and indulged in their studies. Some were busy in doing their homework. Some were submerged in going through novels.

Zalay was also busy reading a fiction. Her phone beeped;

'You coming to cafe? Zoe's already here'. That was from her best buddy Noah.

Another message popped up on screen;

'We are waiting...'

She got up, smiling, and left the place. She went to her locker just to exchange some books for the lectures that will take place after recess. But she found to her surprise a chit in her locker.

She looked around but everyone was busy doing their stuff. What the hell, she thought.

She compressed the chit into a ball and threw it in her bag. After exchanging the books. She was walking down the hall. When her eyes caught the sight of Will laughing with his mysterious friends.

He has a nice laugh, she thought.

His eyes fell on her and she quickly looked away, passing by him. She was full aware that he was still gazing at her until she stepped out.

Entering cafe she saw her friends sitting in a table lying in corner. After buying herself a cheese burger she went to them.

"Hi." she tiredly said, "How you guys doing?"

"We good. What happened? you look pretty pissed off." Zoe asked.

"Nah, just tired. Miss Josephine is again on strike." and they both kinda laughed.

"Yah Miss Josephine literally made Alice my partner for presentation." Zoe replied stuffing the burger in her mouth.

"She is not a bad girl." Noah said and both girls looked at him, wide eyed with weird expressions.

"Since when have you started to talk in the favour of Alice?" Zoe eyed him suspiciously.

"No trust me. Lets just all keep the mean things aside. I had a talk with her——It was kind of about music. And at some point of the talk i felt may be she is misunderstood."

"Yah may be." Zalay rolled her eyes, "but i find her pretty psychotic." Zoe said.

"May be Its not like that. May be its just that we talk about her meanly." Zalay added.

"Who knows?" Noah said munching on his snacks and Zalay nodded.

"Gosh i have a project with that psychotic." Zoe said banging her head with table lightly and the two laughed.

"We can't change her no matter what." Noah shook her shoulders.

Zalay started drinking down her cold drink looking up in cafe.

"Who are they Noah?" she asked, pointedly looking at the table lying in the heart of cafe.

"Who?" He said looking up from his phone.

"Them." Zalay raised her eyebrows towards them.

"That jet black group?" Noah quizzed and she nodded.

"They are Ravens!" He replied, "they just bum around, however kids here don't really mess up with them." He retirned his gaze back to his phone nonchalantly.

"That's strange!" she replied deeply.

"Why'd you ask?"

"No nothing." she forced a smile.