Epiloge

ALLAH Says in Quran, "After every hardship, comes ease." How soothing is that. By mere reading it, one's nerves calm down, their stresses deteriorate and eyes beam with joy the second, this thought crosses their mind that soon happiness will be welcomed by life.

When you are shrouded by miseries and when you believe there is no way out even if there is but your eyes fall blind to it. Thats when you feel helpless. An immense amount of darkness of hopelessness envelopes you. Thats where you are doomed. Because hopelessness is kufr. How can you even be hopeless when you are told by the WRITER of writers that after bad days, comes the good ones.

There is always an illuminating spot in our life which we cannot see and those who see it find it out of reach. Distant it is, for sure. But through the pitch black you have to walk to it, fighting all the illusions. And when you reach that spot, your destination, you look back and smile because you know, you have defeated all your insecurities, doubts, people—everything.

"Zalay!" There was a loud voice of Zumeer calling her, bringing her back to world. He yelled her name because he was so tired already. Even if he said that Zalay owned his life and he could do anything for her but this!—its a whole different story here now, "Come here, Woman." He called her again, "i swear i am so mad at you." He mumbled to himself, swinging the crib to and fro.

Zalay who was offering her prayer in the joined room mumbled, "ok Allah. I will be back later." She quickly folded the prayer mat and walked in to their bedroom, unwinding her dupatta.

She recently has started talking to her Lord in the loneliness of nights. It was one of the most beautiful things she has ever done. Even if Allah Knew everything, still voicing yourself before Him relaxes you to the core.

She briefly casted a glance at Zumeer before walking straight to the crib where their little girl was sleeping safe and sound. She kissed her and then walked to Zumeer who was leaning against the headboard sleepily, swinging the other crib. She first peeked into crib to see the little boy sleeping and then stood before Zumeer. A heart taking smile broke across her lips as she ogled her exhausted husband. With every single day passing, she fell even harder than before. "Thank you, Meer." She slowly murmured.

"Anything for you." He wearily said still leaning against the headboard. That was what made her go mad for him. She stooped down and kissed his beard right close to his lips, by holding his shirtfront in her hand.

Both Zumeer and Zalay used to be tired by this time. Zumeer never argued for why he would swing their children. He has to give in when his wife requested him. At times, he would cradle kids in his arms and also stare at his gorgeous wife adoringly as she offered her Salah. Even if he swung babies but little Aly wouldn't sleep soon.

Aly would wake up by the slightest noise around him, that chubby little kid really made Zalay spend some nights sleepless. On the other hand, Farah was never like this, she was never a challenge for her parents but little angel who loved sleeping peacefully for hours. However they were, both twins had their parents' heart.

"Hmm. After putting my babies to sleep now its my turn to put you to sleep." Zalay stared at him lovingly. He smiled wearily at her as his hands went to her waist and pulled her into bed.

Holding her face in his hands, he stared at her. Her features after being stared at for so many times now felt flawless to him. Her fragile body that always came perfectly in his arms gave him the feelings as if she was only made for his. His thumb pad caressed her cheekbones and then her little sunken cheeks.

Holding her face tenderly, he leaned in, parting her lips with his thumb, he kissed her. She clutched his shirtfront tight as he did his magic on her. After he broke their osculation, she still seemed to be under his spell as she breathed incoherently. "You have no idea how beautiful you are, biwi."
.
After a good minute of cuddling, he was fast asleep. Holding his head close to her chest, she turned slowly placing a pillow underneath his head. Covering him with quilt, she got out of bed.

Refreshing her ablution, she sneaked into their joined room, where on carpet laid lots of toys. Beside them, she unfolded Jaye Namaz and offered two Rakkah of Tahajud.

Raising her hands, "Forgive me Allah Taa'la if i have ever been ungrateful. I hadn't known what You have Planned for me. Even if i thank You day and night, i still can't. Because You have Blessed me with uncountable things. Thank you so much for everything. May You keep showering Your mercy and blessings on us like this-Ameen". Spreading her hands over her face and blowing it on herself, she went back to her bed and in a blink fell asleep.

Sometimes we really don't know what is good for us. Leave it on your Lord. He Loves you more than 70 mothers. He would never let you down.

_________________
Salam beautiful people♡︎
Hope you all are doing great. So here this journey comes to an end. Thanks for supporting my work.

Remember me and my family in your prayers, especially my Dadi

Allah Hafiz.
سدرہ-

Instagram: @cidrayy