7. In The Right Arms🥀

Night fell as the lid of the coffin had been snapped off and silence filled the space around but her heart was again off the track. She wanted to talk to nature that would tell her to be patient which it always used to but tonight she wasn't getting any signs as she stood by the window. She felt completely alone and hollow. She felt that darkness would just swallow her. She wanted to talk to someone. May be a friend?——Anyone. But there she stood all alone like a child being told not to come out of his room otherwise he'd be beaten.

She thought of Zoe and Azeen but both would be busy in some of their work then she thought of Noah but he also must be wrapped up somewhere else. Disappointingly she looked up at the vast dark sky which was now pitch black due to the phases of the moon. Only some bright stars among showed themselves as they twinkled. She was tired of all day. After playing some games, then cooking Biryani, watching a movie——she was finally her room. But she have been there for two hours and she was totally feeling as if she was at the edge of everything. She wanted to cry but couldn't as her body had no more tears to shed.

Flashback:
———————————

After watching the movie she and Azeen entered kitchen laughing on some character, as they were hungry. Amina sent Azeen out of kitchen asking her to bring her mobile and now she stood alone with her Mami in the kitchen. Zumeer, meanwhile, came from his office eating some chocolates. Allah knows he was crazy for chocolates. He offered her some but she quickly declined it saying that she was not hungry. She knew if she would take that, her Mami would be unhappy so she just declined it in a nice way. But he forced her,

"Aray! Zalay take that" and then she took that out of respect awkwardly. When he left saying, "God I forgot some of my files in office. I am going back to get these"
She quickly placed the chocolate aside on kitchen counter. Her Mami walked to her and tightly held her arm, making her look in her eyes.

"If you are trying to have some magical spell of yours on my son——then...stay...away" She venomously spatted at her and she looked down heart brokenly.

"I-I am not doing anything"

"Thats what every thief says that he hasn't stolen anything but the truth is he does have"

She looked at her and tears were in her eyes because she hated the false accusations on her. She hated the mud being thrown on her innocent self.

"Thats in your blood. Your mother did the same. She does that by showing her beauty to Bhai Jaan and then snatched him off from us"

"W-what are you saying? They loved each other" She was trying her best to control her tears.

They heard some footsteps and she quickly let her arm go, before going back to her stove she spatted at her one last time,
"Like mother like daughter"

Then Azeen barged in "sorry, got a little late. I actually was finding charger"

She started to walk out as she felt no more hungry. "Where are you going?" Azeen asked her and she being the best in hiding her emotions said, "i just remembered i forgot to put my phone on charging too."

End of flashback:
————————————————

She walked brokenly towards her bed and laid their for some reason and to find peace she grabbed the picture from the side table as she hugged it before glancing her beautiful parents sadly. When she embraced the picture it was a peace that filled her inside and the unaware her, broke into tears. She kept sobbing and sobbing but no one was there to stroke her broken self and tell her that it was going to be okay. She didn't realise when did she fall asleep.