19. I'd come

She stopped and looked at Noah, "Noah, you know it well I cannot come. I am not allowed", finishing her sentence Zalay again started to drink her milkshake.

"No! You are coming. We'd take you" Zoe spoke startling her.

She looked at her—amazed yet she had let her blank expression to be seen by people. She wasn't feeling bad for not going. She knew it was for her own good but then there was her best friends forcing her and making dumb plans which had no proper starting or ending and they all badly needed to work on them. Zalay found that happiness and glee in Zoe's eyes. She was happy for her.

"Come on, its not a club. Its just his house where he'd be celebrating" Zoe's insistence continued.

"I cannot come. I am so sorry"

"Fine then i am not going too. Simple as that" Zoe crossed her arms over her chest neatly, "and if you want to go alone, fine with me Noah" she addressed Noah now.

"Hey please, don't spoil your time because of me" Suddenly Zalay felt crossness with her own self. She knew why Zoe was not understanding her because Zoe being the only brat of her parents had never been restrained.

Zoe got up and left.

"Zalay trust me. Everything will be fine. We won't let your family know" Noah spoke, "but still if you don't want to go. Trust me don't stress yourself. And as long as its about Zoe, don't worry i'd talk to her"

Previous talk with her friends played in her mind. Zalay's eyes were fixed on the kid who was celebrating his birthday in the bakery cutting the cake, she and William had made. She was satisfied with her work. This bakery was a part of her life she was relished with.

"He has a beautiful dimply smile" William's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

Zalay mere nodded.

The four years old Ash was laughing as her big sister smeared his face with cream. The shine in those big green eyes was worth noticing. "Lets go back to work" she whispered loud enough for him to listen.

She went back inside to the shelf and he followed her quietly. After they had finished their work, both were leaving. Zalay spoke, "i have something to tell you"

"So me" Answered William.

She nodded, "i'd start first"

"Fine"

"I'd be coming but not with you" she told him. He looked at her, astonished and nodded. "What you wanted to say?" She asked after a while.

"Uh-i wouldn't be coming from Friday. I am given finely by my parents and as you know I don't have anyone now to spend my money on so I won't be needing this job anymore" William told her and she didn't show any expression rather than giving him a nod. "I have talked to Mr. David about it" he further told her before summing up the conversation.