20. Notions!

I am late but Happy 72nd birthday 🇵🇰 #bleedgreen

Zalay went down and saw Samina, "Tayyi Ammi i am going out with Noah and Zoe. I'd be back soon"

"Be back by 10" she heard her say. Saying goodbye she stepped out. Passing through the one main gate she was on road, crossing it. She approached her friends. After meeting them she said to Noah, "how about i drive?"

Noah nodded and gave her the keys.

Taking the seat, she started driving. Her mind on the sole purpose of focusing——focusing on road. But suddenly she had lost the control on focusing. Her brain wasn't giving in.

Noah guided her, his eyes on road not on goddess sitting beside him in the backseat——just to guide Zalay for he didn't want her to lose track as it was her first time going to his friend.

Car stopped on a big whitewashed house. They got out and went inside. First things Zalay noticed was every single person was into itself. Few danced leisurely in the mid of a gigantic hall in front of them. Few held drinks and talked about something in the corners. All seemed to be 'be yourself' environment.

Zalay's eyes were still roaming around the place when Noah spoke, "girls i have some friends to have a word with. Till then you guys have a walk, have fun and be safe" Noah patted Zoe's shoulder and left. For a brief moment Zoe's eyes followed him, then she turned to Zalay who was still busy adjusting herself to the surroundings, "what happened?" Zoe asked lifting her perfectly shaped left eyebrow, "or you are finding him here?"

Zalay was shocked and snapped her head at her, "why would i find him?——I was just acknowledging myself to this place"

"Alright alright" Zoe wiggled her eyebrows still she was in her cheerful mode, "lets have a walk around".

A girl came up to them holding a tray. She handed a drink to Zoe but Zalay just shook her head at it. Zoe held the glass and looked at alcohol "i am drinking it after a long time"

"You gonna drink it?" Zalay's eyes widened.

"I mean yah. I like trying up new things. Wanna see how it tastes. Don't remember it from the last time" Zoe told her.

"Fine" Zalay said leaning on the wall behind her, "then tell me how it tastes?"

Zoe nodded and downed the beer in one drought, "uh-not that bad!" her eyes still twitching.

Zalay laughed a little, "you sure it tasted fine"

Zoe nodded. Zoe's eyes marched around and found the tray laying on table "gonna have some more"

"Wait—What?" Zalay quickly held her shoulder stopping her from going, her eyes warning her. "Relax buddy. I just want to have that weird taste once more" Zoe retorted smilingly and left. "Alright, be back there or i'd complain Noah" Zalay yelled after her. "He never scolds me" Zoe replied her walking towards the table.

"Oh well he surely will If i'd ask him to" Zalay warned her shaking her head.

After a while Zalay crossed a commodious hallway. From the walls, huge historical pictures hung. There family pictures may be, she thought. There were doors that were locked. She went walking amd observing the place.

Now she stood in front of a gigantic glass on the other side of which was swimming pool. Loud music was making her head ache. She saw a couple of young kids jumping and bathing in pool, a few kept dancing to the beat. They all probably looked drunk.

Drunk?!

On this word, the thought of Zoe flashed across her mind and she abruptly turned to see her but collided with something as hard as a wall. She stumbled back in fear until her back hit the glass wall. She gasped seeing the person, "William?" She balanced herself, "what are you doing here? You just sacred the life out of me" she explained.

"Ah—i just came here finding you" His gaze went over her shoulder through the glass wall and saw the young partying, "you wanna swim——i mean wanna go there" he asked breaking the silence "No. Absolutely not." She answered hastily.

"You seem to be in a rush" he asked still his eyes on the young hooting around, "yah, actually my friend i left her there. Have to go back to her" she responded. He only nodded in return. She shrugged her shoulders a little and then walked past him. Walking down the hallway she reached the place where she left Zoe but Zoe wasn't there.

Seriously girl, i left you for 5 minutes and you?, she thought.

Her eyes sprinted around but to no vail. All the boys and girls were new to her so to whom she could ask. Her eyes fell on the girl with the tray. She called out for her, "hey listen" that girl turned. Seeing her Hijab she replied, "uh...yah?"

"That girl with me, you handed shots to——" Zalay tried converse her.

"Oh that skinny blonde"

"Where is she? Any idea?"

Thoughtfully she replied, "When i saw her last time she was pretty much lightheaded and drunk"

"Where did you see her last time?"

"Uh-There.." that girl pointed towards washroom, "like 5 minutes ago"

"Alright" Zalay let her go and looked at the spot.

A washroom? Why she wanted to go to washroom? May be to throw up, she thought.

Heading up to washroom, she opened it direct but no one was inside. She came out and texted Noah;

"Is Zoe with you?"

She was holding the phone, waiting for reply when her eyes fell on stairs. Without thinking she started climbing up the stairs because it was possible that Zoe might had stepped up to escape the loud music. That was just Zalay's notions. She was not sure about anything yet she felt like going up.

In her battle of going up or not, her phone buzzed;

"No! I left her wid you"

"I left for 5 minutes, now can't find her. I think she was drunk"

"WHAT! How many shots did she take??"

"I don't know she did it all in my absence. I am going to second storey to see her. You try find her in ground floor"

She climbed the remaining stairs, now standing in a new portion of house. Music had gradually enfeebled down.

Follow me on Instagram @sidrahreads

Whats gonna happen ahead?

#staytuned

hope you guys had an amazing eid. Alright is there any person who doesn't eat meat?

   سدرہ🌹