33. A beautiful mess

It was almost half past midnight. Whole family had reached home after the big big ceremony. Everyone was quite tired and weary. Aahil's room in which he lived during his teen, had been settled for the bride and groom. All the guests too had gone to their houses. Only Mr. Ahmed's family was staying at Mr. Noman's because the ride to their home took 3 hours and they were already so tired - how it was possible for them to further stay awake and drive through this cold night. Mr. Noman insisted and forcefully made them stay at his home. It was something anyone out of respect will do. Moreover Aunty Samina believed that a young girl like Azeen with them and traveling at night didn't sound good. So Aunty Amina, being her young sister, persuaded her husband to stay for a night and they will leave tomorrow. She wanted to spend some time with her elder sister. Zumeer was reluctant to it but for the safety of his sister, he too stayed back at Uncle Noman's.

"I am agree. We already talked about it. Don't eat my brain now" Yashfa whispered through her phone, one leg on the other as she sat on the giant sofa in her room.

Guests were downstairs, still awake and Zalay decided to make tea for them all. When she came back to serve from kitchen, she couldn't see Zumeer. A wave of sadness crept on her. On separately asking from Azeen she came to know that he had retired to guest room saying he was tired and needed to rest. Same was said by Yashfa. Unwonted thoughts made their way through her already spinning head. May be they both wanted to talk again, she thought making the things worst than ever.

"Ok! Ok! I will transfer money to your account but send me pictures first. All of them!" Yashfa was pissed off. Already tired she was. She wanted to snatch someone's peaceful sleep so that she could sleep.

"Yes. And when you ran to hug him like to be more precise when you pasted yourself on him. I had taken pictures of that too. When that boi pushed you back — yet so nicely, i have pictures of it too. With the favour of foggy and dark night you both look like kissing" Voice from the other side of phone explained. Then there was a mocking scoff, "When will i have you, hottie?" His voice mischievous and wicked.

"If you do exactly what i say then you know it all yourself" Yashfa was blowing her red painted nails, "You should be concerned with your money, J" She snickered snobbishly. "I want pictures right in two minutes on my WhatsApp and you will get money in your account tomorrow"

"K." Joseph replied because money was something he was really concerned with. "What do you really want from that scarfy? She was cute when i met her. Wanted to play with her but that chick ran off"

"And also the leader of Ravens got punched by William" Yashfa mocked making Joseph clench his jaws, "and as far as you are talking about her being cute. Tell me out of all which girl hadn't been appealing for you"

"No! I had been appealing to them and you must not forget yourself" He bit back, "she is someone who i kind of found appealing" He rubbed his lower lip with his thumb as his mind went to something else.

"Whatever" Yashfa felt a tinge of jealousy yet calmly she spoke.

Azeen asked her if she wanted tea but Zalay smiled, shaking her head saying she needed to sleep. Zalay went upstairs, directly to her room. She sat down on her bed to remove her heels. She sighed in relief when she soothed the area which were red and itchy because of the tightness of the strap. She took her Hijab off and let her curled hair fall down that were tied up tight almost for the whole day. She sat their with her eyes shut because of weariness or may be it was something else that was bothering her. Her light purple floral dress still she wore.

She didn't even know that she was crying but when she noticed, she harshly wiped off her tears. Why would she go weak due to someone's relation?, she thought. She started to summon up her energy to get up when her phone beeped. She grabbed it and saw a message from Yashfa.