22. Audacity to stare

"I love you, Dear Readers"      -Author Sidrah🌹

      -Author Sidrah🌹

She looked in between him and her and then raised her eyebrow as if what.

His eyes were dark with something Zalay knew wasn't any good. He was only a few feet away. It was her luck that her brain was today on her side and so an idea made its way through.

She abruptly gestured across his shoulder as if someone was standing behind him. He turned to see meanwhile she stepped closer and pushed him with a force due to which he stumbled only. She was expecting him to fall on floor but dude who she was thinking of that way. He was Ravens boy. Surely powerful!

When he balanced himself he saw she had run but not any far but still she had been successful in at least what say escaping. He grunted and ran after her. She who now was in middle of hallway prayed for her knee not to hurt.

She collapsed with something and fell really hard on her back, an yelp escaping her lips. She in terror looked above to see and she was relieved to see Noah. Her eye traveled back to see William standing there behind him.

He, when saw Noah and William stopped in his track and looked at Zalay in dismay who now got up and walked to back, standing behind Noah now. She wasn't any sacred now. She knew at least Noah was there and he wasn't ever letting him go through any easily.

"Welcome Dear Amigos" That guy spoke but his eyes were fixed on William as if he there was something going on his brain regarding him but William didn't reply neither did Noah.

"What was going on here?" Noah finally asked, his eyes traveling back to see Zalay.

"Nothing" he uttered rubbing his chin, "your friend just wanted to know about your girlfriend" a sly smile danced across the corners of his lips when his and Zalay's eyes met.

"Does that mean running?" Noah countered, his confused yet ineffective face on. Zalay loved one thing about Noah, he would never wear an expression until he gets to the depth of what it is. Right now she saw him patiently sigh.

"No Noah. He is a lie. He knows where is Zoe but won't spit it out" Zalay protested. She knew there in his behaviour it was which spoke as if he was aware of whereabouts of Zoe.

"Where is Zoe?" Noah straight forwardly asked, folding his arms over his chest.

That guy snickered, "how am I supposed to know that? Is she not your girlfriend?" He stopped his eyes finding William, "Besides Zoe is not like Alice that would come to me on her own"

At that moment Zalay acknowledged who he was! He was Joseph. William telling her about him played in her mind as if some movie played in theatre ———— "My Mate" William told her, "Not just my mate but my trustworthy friend until now" William inhaled a sharp breath, "he rules Raven"