35. Out with cuzs

Next morning she was making herself omelette and chai. She plated the things out and looked for that one stool which mostly was her sitting spot in kitchen. She dragged the stool and sat on it, placing her breakfast before her on the cleaned kitchen counter. She sipped her chai down and checked her phone. It wasn't like she would be having insane amount of notifications like other girls. Her notification centre mostly remained empty or sometimes with a few notifications from YouTube and stuff like that. She opened her Instagram and saw only a few pictures of Nature that she had posted with a few likes on them. She would always be so amazed that how celebrities would just easily break up an 8 years relationship and then the very next week they would be into someone else. It was so astonishing and she would often come here on Instagram in the morning just to see what was actually cooking in showbiz industry.

Zalay heard someone greeting her with morning Salam. Azeen dragged the other stool and sat beside her, "Are you going somewhere?".

Zalay nodded. "University" she replied chewing her sandwich.

She passed one to Azeen, "Thank you Zalay——bhabhi" she chuckled but Zalay ignored that bhabhi word. She pretended to be deaf that moment.

"Why are you up this early? Aren't you tired after the yesterday event"

"I am" Azeen wailed, "actually my thighs hurt walking here and there but like you i am up" she raised her hands. "Why don't you just take an off today. We will spend some time together, have breakfast. We gonna be heading home by noon"

"Sweet i have some classes that are important. I wish I could stay with you" Zalay pouted putting her mug down.

"Yes! Classes are more important than family" Azeen exclaimed when Zalay was typing a message to Zoe to pick her up. Zalay didn't reply. Zalay just wanted to escape and these classes were just an excuse. She couldn't be sitting there on breakfast table and watch his and Yashfa's stupid little romance. 

"I am sorry Azeen. ohkay?"

But Azeen didn't respond instead she got and left with a frown on her face. Zalay sighed, after a few minutes she washed her plate and mug and put them into rack. She didn't get a reply from Zoe so she thought of taking a cab.

NOAH FOLLOWED HER in the hallway to her locker. Zalay was putting books. She shut the locker and turned. "Oh Noah! What are you doing here?"

She was surprised to see him. Most of the time he was with Zoe and never really they asked for Zalay's company but khair Zalay was okay with that and needed to be alone in those previous days. It was a little weird to see Noah here. He used to spend all the time with his girlfriend including recess and free lectures.